dank ass buds

it's not her tho.

them cakes are a lie.

but there are several outdoor bars around town notorious for people smoking on the property and the cops just look the other way.

i was looking for a still from Death Proof of jungle julia smoking on the porch of the bar to post as a reaction shot, but i couldn't find one.

>:(

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but there are several outdoor bars around town notorious for people smoking on the property and the cops just look the other way.

i was looking for a still from Death Proof of jungle julia smoking on the porch of the bar to post as a reaction shot, but i couldn't find one.

>:(

i know the scene so i can appresh the effort! #greatjob

i'd love to be on ggdub but i'm not 18 anymore...or in need of additional internet attention ;)

i got some good shit last night. tried taking a picture, but blackberry camera wasnt doing it any justice.

hopefully i can just get real stupid on it, and then come here and ramble nonsense.

my bongs been at my friends house for a couple weeks now (i havent left there without smoking.. well ever. so even when im completely sober getting behind the wheel, im still not comfortable with it in my car)

but anyways. its turning brown and getting disgusting. cannot wait to get it home and take care of my baby.

lil' sebastian deserves better than that.

also...

im dying to smoke right now. but i have to go pick my mom up at work in a couple hours. with her car. not risking that shit.

the stripper that was here packed a hookah. it was only lit for about 10 minutes because the 4 of us were so out of our minds... so now im killing the rest of it by myself.

^that statement concludes one of the most ridiculous weekends of my life.

a couple of the guys i live with are basically vip members of one of the strip joints around here. and on our way back from a brewfest in vermont, they were already fucked up, and just went straight to the strip club. 3 hours later they showed up here with company.

she wasnt stripping here or anything, just hanging out. but still.. this is the kind of ridiculous shit i live with.

and to stay on topic- i went for an 8+ mile hike today. it was awesome. except i couldnt get my shit to light to save my life. wasted so much weed trying too. dont know if it was the wind, or just shitty joints.