Tom Waits Vinyl Re-issue Press Release

This situation has sucked. Trust me. Try selling records for $26.99 and dealing as a wholesale customer and having the label heads say "no one has complained to us, this has been back ordered and incredible for us."

As for other vinyl we control pressing, we'll always swap out if your shit skips or pops. If it sounds like garbage and weird in tone, that's a completely different issue. To date, we've only really been told of "my record skips" and what not. This wasn't your normal "record skips or cracks" issue.

I wish we pressed this and could take the blame, but we didn't. At least we can get it resolved for free thanks to Rhino/WEA taking the high road. More detail to those I'm friends with if you're curious.

• 9 months later...

i received the new records today! was pretty surprised about that package. i havent listened to them yet, so ive no idea if they really sound way better or not... but yeah... theyre out there!

edit: okay, i compare the first few moments of Small Change and i feel like the new pressing has much more bass and is probably a bit clearer. but then again im probably just imagining that