Game Of Thrones

As long as the books all get finished, the series will have an ending.

I have A Dance with Dragons preordered, I hear it's mostly finished-

[image]

I guess July is the publication date, only two more books after that!

Hopefully the success of the series will encourage GRRM to make sure his story gets the ending it deserves.

I wouldn't say that just because the books get finished, the series will have an ending. They had Carnivale completely written and at least another season of Deadwood finished. I know Deadwood was a little different because the Writer's Strike kind of ruined it, but for Carnivale it was completely a money issue, and I can see this show being at least as expensive to make.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody watch?

What did you think?

I thought the casting was spot-on. I hate Theon and Joffrey just by looking at them, and that's how it should be. None of the scenes strayed too far from the books and I was a little surprised by how far HBO is pushing it. I absolutely cannot wait for the stories to start developing, particularly Arya's.

Also, season 2 was officially greenlit this week. I was not surprised.

I think the characterization is amazing, these are people ive always pictured in my head when i read the books. Jon Snow looks awesome, and Tyrion and everybody really. Snow, Tyrions and Brans stories are my favorite.

It made me hate the Lannisters immediately too, fuck Jaime and Cersei. and Twyin too, his punk ass hasnt shown up yet. but it will in this season.

loved it. may go watch it off my DVR again.

and also, Fuck Joffrey, Insolent little smug looking shit.