First three shop decks for my skate shop, System

Thanks guys. I'm going to hang them on my wall at the shop just because, at 36, I've finally realized my dream to have my own skateboard. I also really like that I can get people whose art I love to do things for my boards. It's like a dream come true. Wait until you see the two-board Bobby Brown series I've got coming up.

They look rad. Great price as well.

Are these the sizes that people are skating these days? I always skated a 7.5 although it looked stupid as I have size 12 feet, I always felt I had no control over anything wider than that though.

yes. I think the fact that trucks and wheels have become so much lighter has allowed people to ride bigger decks. Tiny boards are only good for their weight, so most people are riding 8" or a little bigger.

Do it soon, we're already running low. And thanks. I designed that snake the first time I ever used Illustrator. My daughter and I were drawing animals and she asked me how to draw a snake. I was like "well, you do a head and then just woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Then a tail." Came out pretty cool.

They look rad. Great price as well.

Are these the sizes that people are skating these days? I always skated a 7.5 although it looked stupid as I have size 12 feet, I always felt I had no control over anything wider than that though.

I'm the same way man, size 12 and skate a 7.5. I've even had a 7.25 before. I had an 8 when I was younger and hated it so from then on out I've gone smaller but I've been meaning to try bigger decks like 8-8.25 and see how they are but I haven't skated in over a year now.