Face to Face Laugh Now... Laugh Later

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good news my end - I refused to pay the extra postage to the UK Trever wanted for the $100 package and asked him to bring it to the UK when they toured. Saw them last night (been waiting 17 years and they were amazing) and he had the package - all good, correct colours and all the other shit included. Lovely uncoated gatefold sleeve - shame the artwork is a bit "meh" though. Could have sworn there was going to be two extra tracks on the vinyl as well, but it seems it's only on the European version - bugger, should have bought a copy last night. Will have to order it now.

I got a blue copy and it's not sitting well. Emailing them now.

To be quite honest I'm actually pretty pissed that I chipped in as part of the kickstarter (a la a preorder) had to wait a few months to get the record, and then got the version that's available to everybody.

After a month of trying to get in touch with Trever, I got my money back through Amazon payments today. I'm assuming he never responded to them either. Anyone want to sell me one of the kickstarter versions?