Twilight Zone Appreciation Thread!

kyle

You're talking about The Invaders and the old lady is Agnes Moorehead. That one is a classic! Yeah, it's a little cheesy, but the fact that it can be so awesome without any dialog is great. Did you catch the ending? If you missed it, I could see how that would ruin it for you. It's the only episode acted out almost entirely in pantomime.

the no talking was good. i am not sure if i made it to the ending. if i did i forgot it. wasn't she on another planet or something?

Yeah, it wasn't set on earth. The "alien" spacemen were in a ship labeled "United States Air Force".

Eye of the Beholder. probably my favorite, too.

Shit, how could I forget Eye of the Beholder? So great. I mean, you can pretty much see how that one is going to end, but sheesh, so good.

by far my favorite episode. either it hasnt been on in a looong time or ive managed to miss it. my girlfriend is a huge fan, we watch it pretty much every night. besides that the henry bemis episode with the books and him breaking his glasses is my other favorite.

"That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was, was all the time I needed... "

Shit, how could I forget Eye of the Beholder? So great. I mean, you can pretty much see how that one is going to end, but sheesh, so good.

by far my favorite episode. either it hasnt been on in a looong time or ive managed to miss it. my girlfriend is a huge fan, we watch it pretty much every night. besides that the henry bemis episode with the books and him breaking his glasses is my other favorite.

"That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was, was all the time I needed... "

hahah, did anyone else see the family guy episode that did this?

the craziest one is when snoop went to germany and it was his wife's birthday, and they couldn't find raw chicken and they tried to have his uncle fly over with that shit in a fucking cooler, and he sang "drop it like it's hot" to the waitress who dropped their drinks! that was crrrrrazy.

mmhmm

awesome , the one where the dudes steal the gold is on tonight! it's called "the rip van winkle caper".

another one thats awesome is the one where the dude has the watch that stops time.

That one has the most fucked ending...but it's awesome.

"The Hitchhiker" scares the shit out of me to this day. The one with the Talking Tina doll(starring Telly Savalas) is creepy as well along with that one that has the 2 dummies that talk to the guy in the nightclub act.

Too many good ones. The one with Shatner and that chick trapped in that town where everyone is getting their fortune read at that restaurant.Weird.

Haha, the Futurama parody rules.

"Now I can spend all eternity with my books!"

(breaks his glasses)

"Oh well, at least I can still read the large print books."

(eyes fall out)

"Good thing I learned braille!"

(hands fall off)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Then Bender's response... "Cursed by his own hubris."

Brilliant!

BTW, the episode this parodies is Time Enough at Last, which is the episode I mentioned in the first post. Definitely one of the best episodes ever.

Haha, the Futurama parody rules.

"Now I can spend all eternity with my books!"

(breaks his glasses)

"Oh well, at least I can still read the large print books."

(eyes fall out)

"Good thing I learned braille!"

(hands fall off)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Then Bender's response... "Cursed by his own hubris."

Brilliant!

BTW, the episode this parodies is Time Enough at Last, which is the episode I mentioned in the first post. Definitely one of the best episodes ever.

oh and theres an episode not to many people caught called "an occurrence on wolf creek."

really trippy.

is there an episode called an occurrence on wolf creek, or are you talking about an occurrence on owl creek bridge?

That was a french short film from 1962 that a producer of the twilight zone bought the rights to air in the US for a few times. It's not in syndication.

An Occurence At Owl Creek Bridge was originally a short story, if it's what I'm thinking of. Some guy's about to be hanged, right?

is there an episode called an occurrence on wolf creek, or are you talking about an occurrence on owl creek bridge?

That was a french short film from 1962 that a producer of the twilight zone bought the rights to air in the US for a few times. It's not in syndication.

An Occurence At Owl Creek Bridge was originally a short story, if it's what I'm thinking of. Some guy's about to be hanged, right?

yes, you're right.