PO: ANIMALS AS LEADERS "Animals As Leaders" LP

Same here. Looks incredible with the artwork and the songs are phenomenal. i don't know how they are getting $6.75 for shipping, though. This thing better come in a time-warp capsule or something.

Hi, first post, registered after finding this thread. I pre-ordered mine on color and got an email saying it had shipped June 22 along with a stamps .com tracking number and a 2-9 day estimate. I know it usually takes a few days after it's "shipped" to actually get boxed and into a truck, plus actual shipping time. But the last update on the tracker is:

"June 24, 2011 12:02:00 BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 PROCESSED"

I live in Florida, and it's been 8 days since the last update, 10 since the first message with no update on the package. I'm really excited about this record (especially after seeing that picture) and don't want it to keep sitting in CA, especially after paying near $7 for shipping.

I submitted a question on Prosthetic Records contact page and am waiting for a response. I figured someone here would know more about this. Is there a better way to reach them, or USPS? Or is this really normal to have it wait this long.

• 5 months later...