Canada Post

canada post is the WORST service of any service. even car dealerships make more sense than canada post.

i'm not looking forward to having to ship my band's upcoming LP release within canada. it's honestly going to cost us to ship records out...we'll be in the negative and won't even be able to break even. hopefully other canadians ordering from us will understand why we are charging $8 to ship them an LP...it's because it's costing us around $12. :(:(

canada post is the WORST service of any service. even car dealerships make more sense than canada post.

i'm not looking forward to having to ship my band's upcoming LP release within canada. it's honestly going to cost us to ship records out...we'll be in the negative and won't even be able to break even. hopefully other canadians ordering from us will understand why we are charging $8 to ship them an LP...it's because it's costing us around $12. :(:(

It cost me $11.77 to mail a single 7" record to Vancouver last week in a mailer. It was from Halifax, but still. There is no way that it should cost 12 bucks for a domestic order, even if it's going coast to coast.

you can sneak a 7" into the letter stream if you package it right same with a 10" within Canada costs about $1.77 to $2.00

our biggest issue is shipping LP's, this is why i don't take trades or distro from other labels cause who's gonna wanna spend that on shipping, and with record stores going the way of the doh doh bird in Canada all thats left is to send things to ShopRadioCast, PNJ Distro and Interpunk.

Most Canadian record collectors will be understanding. We are aware of how shitty our national postal service is, so you probably won't get much flak.

I'd also recommend bumping up the shipping price so your costs are covered, we are (I am, at least) used to $12-14 shipping fees.

Most Canadian record collectors will be understanding. We are aware of how shitty our national postal service is, so you probably won't get much flak.

I'd also recommend bumping up the shipping price so your costs are covered, we are (I am, at least) used to $12-14 shipping fees.

Definitely, as much as it sucks, I'd rather be actually SUPPORTING the labels and artists I buy from, it's not your fault shipping to too expensive

A lot of Canadian record collectors are understanding that the shipping is usually more money than the actually record itself, but it doesn't change the fact that Canada Post does blow hard!