Make us all laugh

but what if i tell a joke about a dumb blonde? its obviously not racist.. because theres no race involved there.. but it would have been created and told in the very same vein that my previous joke was. based entirely on stereotypes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but what if i tell a joke about a dumb blonde? its obviously not racist.. because theres no race involved there.. but it would have been created and told in the very same vein that my previous joke was. based entirely on stereotypes.

The blond joke was a stereotype. Your previous one, as I indicated, wasn't based on a stereotype. It was based on a racist idea.

not its not- its based on the stereotype that black dudes rape white girls. just because the punch line involves race, the joke doesnt turn racist.

I stand by my fuck off.

Cool. Then I rescind my apology about you maybe not being a moron. Because that last ass-covering justification was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. And I did make a statement about the treatment of Muslims in this country because it's an issue that I personally find important. "Taking life too seriously" is a concept that you introduced, that is so broad as to have no application here. And I never said I didn't take life seriously, because I absolutely do. When confronted, stupid people argue points that were never made because they can't keep track of things like logic and narrative. And that's that mattress man.

I literally laughed myself silly when I read the bolded part. I'll try and keep track of my narrative next time I get into a weird argument on an internet forum where I respond and then maybe respond hours or days later.

I also laughed at you "rescinding your apology." You must have taken "fuck off" way too seriously. I've watched a lot of Ricky Gervais lately so imagine him waving his hand and saying "fuck awwf." Not nice but not mean either.

I'm genuinely curious as to the extent of your concern for Muslims in this country (not being sarcastic.) You don't have to post in this thread you can PM me, but I rarely see anyone stand up for Muslims and I don't see a lot of reports of major incidents. I'd like to know more about it.

My "personal issue" is with the treatment of gays in this country. Obviously things are a lot better now, but I have and do attend and supported many pride events and the like. I guess you could say that's my pet issue though I am straight. I just spent a lot of time working in the gay communities and would like to see them receive equal treatment with equal opportunities and benefits. Anyway I'm just rambling but I didn't want you or anyone to think I'm some socially dulled troglodyte.

I still stand by my previous statements about words and jokes being utterly meaningless. Actions and hatred are what should be measured. Someone in this thread quoted Louis CK about "the n-word" and his bit about the word "faggot" has been word for word what I have been saying for years. It doen't even mean gay anymore. It just means... "someone's being a faggot." It's one of my favorite words and I use it constantly, around gay friends and all.

Anyway I'm rambling, fuck off.

I still stand by my previous statements about words and jokes being utterly meaningless. Actions and hatred are what should be measured. Someone in this thread quoted Louis CK about "the n-word" and his bit about the word "faggot" has been word for word what I have been saying for years. It doen't even mean gay anymore. It just means... "someone's being a faggot." It's one of my favorite words and I use it constantly, around gay friends and all.

THIS.

Guest errolwest
Nice. A post containing an image making fun of a religious minority being currently persecuted in the US, along with another image containing a racial slur against a racial minority.

You are hilarious, raidenradio.

goddamn you are a nigger faggot

can someone ban this dipshit already? this guy contributes nothing, and is a homophobic biggot on top of it.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nls1thxb]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nls1thxb]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

To me there is no such thing as a racist joke. Racism is hatred, nothing more and nothing less. You can't be someone who is racist because you find a joke funny that is deemed racist yet not hold hatred against a race. That makes no sense. There's no such thing as a racial word, racial joke, racial slur. If a guy is telling racist jokes because he is a racist then it's him, not the jokes that are the racists. Anyway that's how I feel.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board, and that's saying a lot.

You realize that because of the legitimate criticism that Louis received as a result of that bit he had an intro to his sitcom that explained the background of the word "faggot" and went into detail about why it shouldn't be used, right?

If you're taking your opinion on matters from bits done by shock value comics you're an idiot.

If you're taking your opinion on matters from bits done by shock value comics you're an idiot.

Hey speaking of taking shit from shit incorrectly why don't you read what I said about that bit again. Like the part about how I've been saying that for years (as in before he did). So yes I took my opinion from him but was crafty enough to form that opinion years before he said it.

[image]

I called it early on, but every thread this guy makes ends up being the worst. Even Ke$ha Guy's threads have some redeeming qualities.

I really wish he'd change his avatar from Shai Hulud because it's really making me not want to listen to them. He should change it to Nickelback or something.

Hating on Nickelback? Are you 13 years old? Or was that supposed to be....like.... a joke? A Nickelback joke? Is it 2004? You're fucking garbage.

I really wish he'd change his avatar from Shai Hulud because it's really making me not want to listen to them. He should change it to Nickelback or something.

Hating on Nickelback? Are you 13 years old? Or was that supposed to be....like.... a joke? A Nickelback joke? Is it 2004? You're fucking garbage.

Did they get better? Anyway, I'm sure there are more, more current terrible bands out there, but I don't keep my ear to the ground for the newest in crap. My crap threshold has been reached and exceeded by every thread you come up with. Also,

[image]