City & Colour RSD (Help a brotha out please!!!)

underoath23

So life freakin' sucks. I know there are a few other people on here with this same issue but hopefully one of you guys are fucking legit and can help me out. I was planning on going to RSD at my local record store and now I got stuck working at 8am which blows. I really want the City and Colour-Sometimes 2xLP. That album really means alot to me as "Hello, I'm In Delaware" helped me get through a pretty crazy time in my life.

I'm not rolling in $$$ so I can cover purchase price and shipping to be honest. I've got a duplicate or two to compensate if somebody runs across and extra copy. Here's what I've got:

Blink 182-Enema Of The State (White 1/500)

Brand New-Devil And God...(White 1/3000 2xLP)

Maylene and The Sons Of Disaster (Coke Bottle Blue)(Jacket might be a bit worn)

Every Time I Die-New Junk Aesthetic (Black)

Thrice-Beggars (Green; Signed Booklet 1/2000)

Thrice-Identity Crisis (Blue 1/400)

Again, any help would be amazing. Jeff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

delaware is easily my favorite song of his. and i kind of have a hard time listening to any of the other albums, because i dont get the satisfaction of looking forward to hearing that.

For real? Ebay already? That's what I'm afraid of. They're all gonna get scooped up and posted on ebay the day after for ridiculous amounts of money. I know I don't post here much,but it seems like a there are a bunch of legit collectors here who are always down to help somebody in a pinch and not rip them off like those fucking flippers.

its probably somebody banking on getting rsd stuff, im snagging up as many copies as i can find in northwest ohio got a 9am, 10am and 11am opening stops and i plan on getting any C&C copies i can find to hook up people that haven't been able to find a copy, i'll post on here if i can get more than 1 copy, dont wanna deal with stupid prices for one of my favorite albums

yeah dude im gonna try and i got my cousin searching mid ohio (columbus) area so i'll see what copies i can come up with, im just hoping being there before open at a couple different stores (thankfully they open at different times) and heading straight for C&C and then finding the others i want later i can get a few...maybe. shit im just hoping to at least get one for myself

I have a feeling it's gonna be super hard to come across multiple copies. I already asked my local record store if they were at least getting some and they already said no so I can't even have my gf go and pick me up one. If anyone runs across a spare just hit me up on PM. I'll be keeping an eye out on this board cuz I'm sure somebody here will at least get lucky and snag a few.

Shit, I had a copy coming in for me at my local record store, but THEIR order got canceled, I guess they over sold this to the stores.... I was going to pick up as many copies as I could and sell them at face value here.

So, without much hope, I'm throwing my name in for an extra copy in case someone else has better luck than me =/