Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

newb here. after reading this thread i'm thinking i should cancel my amazon pre-orders for these albums then. as a long time deftones fan and new vinyl collector i couldn't have been more stoked to hear about these releases, but it seems like the black vinyl is a waste of time if there are limited color variations coming out as well...

Dude, I know! I'm really hoping that one comes next. There were some rumblings about a third round of Deftones vinyl releases coming from Shop Radio Cast when they announced Adrenaline. So I don't know... I'm hoping it comes through but then I don't really know what that third round could have been referring to.

I actually have an OG S/T and I fucked it up when I got my new table because I wasn't being careful and was fucking with adjustments while it was on the platter and ended up lacerating "Hexagram" with the needle. So pissed about that. So I'm like ripping my hair out waiting and hoping that S/T gets redone.... :'(

I don't think anyone has specified what color amazon is getting let alone whether or not there will even be a black version.

And speaking of color variants, Travis, do you know if they're going to have a sticker indicating which color you're getting on the package?

No idea about the sticker. I know HT has an exclusive color and I thought I heard the band had another color. I assume pretty much all other retailers will have the common black vinyl.