Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGHHH!!!!!!!! Fucking deftones vendor! what the hell!? what about in stores? did it ship late to the stores?

The product was late coming in. If it hasnt coming in yet, it hasnt been sent to stores yet. Ill have to check on it tomorrow.

no need my man. =) i got it like a half hour ago, along with sublime. no dear hunter though... maybe ill have to order it, i checked all the hot topics near me and nobody has it. maybe ill check redondo or riverside. anyways... the adrenaline vinyl doesnt feel like 180 gram. but it also doesnt claim to be on the sticker on the cover.

[image]

just for fun.

[image]

karma points for being first to post a pic? =)

Maybe a "Damone"/"Fist" 7" is more likely than a "Damone"/Convectuoso" split.

This is very true. Im assuming if they didnt put those songs on the LPs then there's a reason they werent on the vinyl release and might be very hard to get on a 7" or any other size of vinyl. I dont think they would just leave those tracks off in hopes to piss people off. Im sure there's some kind of legal reason around it.

I won't be able to let you know till much later.

are you saying you've never listened to it?

It's a shitty picture disc. I listened to it once back when I got it, I just hate playing picture discs (just like I hate white vinyl). Now that I think about it, Fist is on it but not listed on the track list.