Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, are you still going to let us know when the around the fur is almost sold out on ht website? I want to order it when the adrenaline arrives to bundle them together and save on shipping but if I should order now I will... Arden mall hot topic is sold out so i gota get it online. Thanks!

Travis, are you still going to let us know when the around the fur is almost sold out on ht website? I want to order it when the adrenaline arrives to bundle them together and save on shipping but if I should order now I will... Arden mall hot topic is sold out so i gota get it online. Thanks!

Last I saw there were plenty, Im sure you should be fine getting one with Adrenaline. Im out from work today, not sure about tomorrow but when I get back Ill check it out.

Last I saw there were plenty, Im sure you should be fine getting one with Adrenaline. Im out from work today, not sure about tomorrow but when I get back Ill check it out.

You rock thanks!!

Funny you mention the Arden Fair HT. I called there on the Tuesday of the release date and they said they put em out Monday and one asshole bought all they had (guessing they only had a few). I already knew some HTs were putting em out early so I should have called earlier. Oh well, buying it online made it where I didn't have to deal with their physical store. Yeah, I'm one of those guys.

I went into my local hot topic in ann arbor, mi and they never got it in but i just used one of those kiosks they have now and only had to pay $1 to have it shipped to the store. they also told me that orders sent to their store are generally processed much faster than orders sent to houses, but we'll see if that is true or not.

Funny you mention the Arden Fair HT. I called there on the Tuesday of the release date and they said they put em out Monday and one asshole bought all they had (guessing they only had a few). I already knew some HTs were putting em out early so I should have called earlier. Oh well, buying it online made it where I didn't have to deal with their physical store. Yeah, I'm one of those guys.

Yeah I really didn't want to waste my time driving there and not getting it so I called to ask and the girl was all no some guy bought all of them. I was like wtf. oh well, she sounded hot altleast. lol I'm not driving to another mall hella far away and spending the gas money that I can just spend on the shipping.

• 2 weeks later...