RSD for Orange County

Orange County NY > CA.

post>

Orange County, CA > Orange County, FL > Orange County, VT > Orange County, NC > Orange County, VA > Orange County, IN > Orange County, TX > Orange County, NY

edit: Orange County, China > all others

Your name "ducksworth" wouldn't happen to be from the movie the Mighty Ducks would it?

Your name "ducksworth" wouldn't happen to be from the movie the Mighty Ducks would it?

Yes sir, Mr. Ducksworth. Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth. Quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth! :)

I do believe you just became my new favorite person!

My lady and I are huge ducks fans, and she rocks the Conway D-5 jersey to the game while I wear a D-5 hoodie!

I do believe you just became my new favorite person!

My lady and I are huge ducks fans, and she rocks the Conway D-5 jersey to the game while I wear a D-5 hoodie!

400 level? i've probably seen you guys at the games. i had seats in 410 before & then 422 last year. didn't get seats this year, but i usually go with my friend in 418. last night was horrible :(

Orange County NY > CA.

post>

Orange County, CA > Orange County, FL > Orange County, VT > Orange County, NC > Orange County, VA > Orange County, IN > Orange County, TX > Orange County, NY

edit: Orange County, China > all others

shit. hahaha. totally forgot that there is more than 1 orange county. durr. well anyways... thanks for the info everyone. im gonna give these places a call and see if they are getting what i want.

i would go to rhino but i hate LA so much after so many failed attempts to make it to places on time. I was an hour late to the Premiere of Sucker Punch and I even left 2 1/2 hours early. Fucking traffic. Rhino is in Los Angeles correct? Or is there one closer to me. I live in Orange.