LifeLine Records update: Sorry Excuse, Modern Lif

www.lifelinerecords.net

[image][image]

It’s been a few months since our last update, but we have a lot of things in the works!! The Sorry Excuse “s/t” 7” is out and selling well! Thanks to everyone that has ordered this release! For those interested we still have about 35 copies of the limited BROWN vinyl available. Also, if you are a record reviewer, please get in touch at [email protected] with your shipping info and where your reviews are posted or printed and we will be happy to get a copy of the Sorry Excuse 7” out to you right away!

[image]

In other news, The Suicide File are playing Sound and Fury this summer!! For more information on the bands and dates please check out: www.soundandfuryfest.com This is their only show planned for this summer!

[image]

Last but not least, Modern Life Is War “My Love. My Way” LP and “Witness” LP are back at the pressing plants! With both LP’s being repressed at the same time there will limited versions (150 copies) of both LP’s on CLEAR vinyl that will be available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be launched on April 21st. The rest of the “Witness” LP’s will be continued to be pressed on purple vinyl as it has been for the past few years and there will be 650 copies of “My Love. My Way” available on red vinyl.

As always, thank you for your support and check back real soon for more updates!

www.lifelinerecords.net