Gatsbys American Dream overdue collection pressing

If anything is overdue, it's a pressing of Volcano.

Oh Snap!

Also:

is the GAD pressings that Overdue Collection still happening? did they sell out? I want to order, but the store link is dead from their main site:

http://overduecollection.limitedpressing.com/

Nothing is wrong with the checkout system. I just added Ribbons and Sugar just fine...didn't checkout completely though.

I asked the band on their facebook about this maybe 2 weeks ago and they weren't sure when these were coming out, just a guess but I think the guy from overdue didn't expect a lot unexpected expenses and it's going to take longer for this to come out than 2 months like it says on the preorder page, I check that link atleast once a week because Im waiting for the split colors out of 200 that are "subscriber only" to get posted, if he was short on cash though I don't understand why he wouldn't make those available, he would make about $50.00 off of me and many others as well im sure.

• 4 months later...

I got an email asking for my shipping information from kickstarter. Wasn't that shit included with my payment to this shitty "label"? I still wish I would have tried for a refund.

Looks like these will be well worth the wait. Wish he wasn't waiting to press in the land of monsters.. ;/

Stoked for both of these to arrive though!

Here's to hoping fearless wises up and presses volcano and ST

How was the kickstarter worth it?

I can place an order now and get a rarer version than you ordered.

Looks like these will be well worth the wait. Wish he wasn't waiting to press in the land of monsters.. ;/

Stoked for both of these to arrive though!

Here's to hoping fearless wises up and presses volcano and ST

How was the kickstarter worth it?

I can place an order now and get a rarer version than you ordered.

I never said anything about kickstarter.. I held off until last week and ordered the two subscriber only/now available to the masses