Up early to vote

I envy you guys who get to vote so late in the primary game, you get more time to decide and hear the issues...not that a month makes a huge difference, but a lot of things can happen in a month after your vote is cast.

Anyway, go Obama!!!

Most of the time our votes don't matter though because the race is already decided. I envy the people who get to vote early when you still have a full group of candidates to choose from.

Anyway, go Obama!!!

Guest baseball
Guess I should probably register to vote sometime soon. I don't bother in the primaries, given my state.

Boooo! How old are you that you're not registered to vote?

How old am I? 24. Yeah, I need to re-register. I was registered in 2004. I voted for Kucinich in the primaries I think that year.

I'll probably cast my general election vote for Nader just because he's done a lot of great things for the consumer over the past 40 years. I think 75% of registered voters in MD are Democrat, really makes no difference who I vote for.

Guest baseball
Rush Limbaug was telling his texas listeners to vote for Clinton just to draw out the democratic nomination process even longer, haha. what a tool. I hate that fat fuck and I hope he chokes on his own spit.

he's not that fat anymore...abusing prescription drugs will do that to you..................................

Huh? Causation does not equal correlation.

as long as someone stands for liberal social values i'll have no problem with that...sorry if that was worded in a strange way

i see what you mean.But i was just saying that if the person who's views I agree with (Obama) for some reason doesnt win, then neither Hillary nor McCain, who don't share my views, will get my vote. Hillary may be a democrat, but I dont see her fulfilling her promises. I lived in NY and she did little for the state. If she does little for a state, what will she do when she is in control of 50?