Up early to vote

who's gonna win in your opinion?

To be honest, I really think Obama is going to take Texas. There were a lot of people voting Democratic just to knock Clinton out of the race.

Make it happen!

I plan on it. I'm going back at 7:15 to take part in the caucus. Gotta love Texas and getting to vote twice!

Rush Limbaug was telling his texas listeners to vote for Clinton just to draw out the democratic nomination process even longer, haha. what a tool. I hate that fat fuck and I hope he chokes on his own spit.

he's not that fat anymore...abusing prescription drugs will do that to you..................................

i wouldn't vote for clinton if she was running against bush again. i hate that bitch. i'd write in jello or vote for the green canidate.

i just finished my registration today. i filled one out in 04, but never sent it in after Dean dropped out. i refuse to vote for the less evil of the two canidates, i'll only vote for someone i believe in. Obama in 08. i'm donating $25 on thursday... it's not much, but with 1,000,000+ donors every bit helps.