Bridge Nine . . . um . . . Flags?

I know people on here like limited edition stuff so I wanted to plug them on here, since I lurk...

• CIS should have them on tour this weekend, we sent them theirs to arrive at the venue on Friday

• We made 500 of each, I don't think they'll last too long but when they run out we might make a new design for that band... we have a new order lined up for ths spring with some great new ones.... some oldies, some new bands...

• I came up with this idea because I loved the Revelation Records posters (re: BOLD, NEW YORK CITY HC, JUDGE, etc...) but they don't hold up too well over time. These were made to be bigger (like twice as big), and have grommets in the corners to keep them from falling apart, they won't get creased, torn, etc... etc...

• Bands/Labels make a lot of weird merch for the sake of making weird merch, but I think we nailed this one on the head in terms of what people want to put on their walls (if they have the space!)

• As much as I like Led Zeppelin this is way cooler than the one that I had on my door in 7th grade

check them out here:

http://www.b9store.com/banners

Thanks for everyones support,

Chris

B9

P.S. tons of new vinyl in '08 from B9...

i like the idea. they look great. i just dont like the bands. if it was a band or label i was more into id probably buy one

I know what you mean. I go back and forth about that Crime in Stereo one. I've only heard a couple songs and liked them, but those just seem too awesome. Plus I'm moving into an apartment later this year and I keep thinking how cool it would be to have something like that in my room.

Hopefully other labels start doing things like this as well.