No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish former thieves never signed to this label so i didn't have to give these jerks my money. let's ban people from buying our stuff.

it's called why do we want to sell to kids that are just going to be ignorant and immature and disrespect what we spend our lives doing and what our bands spend their lives doing.

I noticed that aside from the coffee mug and the no sleep shirt, there is an exclusive screen print. Anyone have any details on this. I haven't seen any pics.

still figuring out exactly what we are doing for this, will be something that ties the year in as a whole basically.

Nice, by this time I'll have my mat cutter and will be able to frame this myself.

still figuring out exactly what we are doing for this, will be something that ties the year in as a whole basically.

Nice, by this time I'll have my mat cutter and will be able to frame this myself.

are you into framing? i've been doing some of the most ghetto matting on some of my prints, i'd be into some tips if you gots 'em.

are you into framing? i've been doing some of the most ghetto matting on some of my prints, i'd be into some tips if you gots 'em.

It's more my girls shtick than mine. I'm learning from her, she used to do professional framing for years. But I'll ask her.

It's more my girls shtick than mine. I'm learning from her, she used to do professional framing for years. But I'll ask her.

thanks dude! i just need a cheap alternative to using fadeless paper and double-sided archiving tape... :-/ hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

i was kind of being sarcastic. i'm a little nervous that getting 27+ releases in the next 6 months seems entirely unlikely. as awesome as it would be, we got 3 releases in the first 6 months. if we get the iioi/sg split, new wy, aficionado, iioi, and ld, there are still 22 more! anyone have any ideas as to what else might be on the incoming list?

i was kind of being sarcastic. i'm a little nervous that getting 27+ releases in the next 6 months seems entirely unlikely. as awesome as it would be, we got 3 releases in the first 6 months. if we get the iioi/sg split, new wy, aficionado, iioi, and ld, there are still 22 more! anyone have any ideas as to what else might be on the incoming list?

Santah should be coming, Wharf Rats and like I said a new La Dispute full length as well as an IIOI full length. Everything else I don't know, but I have faith in No Sleep.

yea, i had the ld and iioi full length included up there. santah and wharf rats brings us to 20. not that i don't have faith, it just takes time to plan for, press, and ship records, and 20 in 6 months is a serious undertaking for any label. that's all. plus if this gets us speculating, we all have more reason to be excited :)