DESCENDENTS / ALL t-shirt collection

michiel

I've been collecting Descendents and ALL t-shirts for a good while now. My main focus is old tour shirts and the likes, and I'm still trying to hunt down a couple.

Please check out my collection here:

www.michielwalrave.com

If you have any (preferably older) shirts I don't have, please get in touch. A few I'm looking for:

- Descendents FinALL tour shirt 1987

- Any Descendents shirt with caffeine nation tour backprints

But will look at anything I don't have.

That is an amazing collection. Can't wait to see both of them play here in Vegas this month. The rumor is that both Scott Reynolds and Dave Smalley will be singing with All at this show too!

All 3 ALL singers will be at the show. Would love to see that. If they have a special shirt for this show, would you mind picking one up for me..? I can paypal up front if need be.

That is an amazing collection. Can't wait to see both of them play here in Vegas this month. The rumor is that both Scott Reynolds and Dave Smalley will be singing with All at this show too!

All 3 ALL singers will be at the show. Would love to see that. If they have a special shirt for this show, would you mind picking one up for me..? I can paypal up front if need be.

Yeah, it's gonna be sick. If they have a special shirt, I will pick up two of them and sell one to you.