Teen Banned From Prom for Romantic Gesture

i think it's funny that people are actually agreeing with rules and regulations on this board. especially when the perpetrator did nothing wrong.

But he taped cardboard to a building!!!!! That's vandalism to the highest extreme. He must be a delinquent rabble-rouser that deserves to get held back for his atrocities. not just detention. How do you think that poor building feels, or the owners. That's a whole 1/2 hour of man hours wasted (even if it is by the person who did it in the first place) fixing that defiled building. good heavens, pray for him.

;D

the headmaster is a lady; she probably never got asked to prom.

is this her and is her name Anita Hoargarth?

[image]

he could have been a twiddler, dreamer or a silly heart...

+1 for UB

On topic: This is news...really?

I'm GLAD someone picked that up.. i was all bummed it went over people's heads.. but not you santiago, your hair is too big for it too go over. :P

...and you know this, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN. ;D

I think this thread should turn into boardie prom pics.

should i take a scan a photo of me passed out on the floor with a bunch of empty md 20/20 and busch tall boys next to me. because that's where i was instead of prom.

yep. be sure and MS Paint in the year with some crazy font and obnoxiously bright color.

I was just picturing you with like full dress pants and dress shirt but this wacky 80's hot pink Tiffany ball gown on just like flipped up over your head and scattered Cheetos bags, burrito wrappers, and the aforementioned alcoholic "beverages". "Beverages" because that shit is suspect, but we've all been there.

It's the equivalent of me waking up in Motel 6 with a bag of Mexican schwag in my pocket and a belly full of Jack in the Box Texas Cheeseburgers, Smirnoff Ice and Skyy Blue.

I had used my best girlfriend's ass as a pillow that evening I do recall. Lesbianism!

Shit was pretty alright.

Junior prom sucked, senior prom was pretty cool. Our proms just where held in the gym because our school was in the middle of nowhere. The fire alarm went off either because the DJ was using the fog machine too much or someone tripped it and everyone had to go outside for a bit and me and my friend went on a rescue mission to grab all the juice boxes (Yeah, we had Hi-C at our prom. Fuck you, it ruled.) and so we came back out and had a sick juice box party outside.

my cousins live in the middle of nowhere and their prom was at their high school. i went to take photos for my aunt a couple years ago, and not only were they rolling up in and valet parking tractors, they had an elvis impersonator singing to greet all the students on their way in.

redneck baller status.

Junior prom sucked, senior prom was pretty cool. Our proms just where held in the gym because our school was in the middle of nowhere. The fire alarm went off either because the DJ was using the fog machine too much or someone tripped it and everyone had to go outside for a bit and me and my friend went on a rescue mission to grab all the juice boxes (Yeah, we had Hi-C at our prom. Fuck you, it ruled.) and so we came back out and had a sick juice box party outside.

sick juice box party.

My junior prom was at the school, which I thought was normal until just this year I learned that the school across town (where I now teach) has their jr proms out at fancy places. My Senior prom was at a pretty nice place.

Prom was pretty balling. We had a bajillion dollars in my class account because I seriously had the best graduating class ever. For example, I had a 93.something average and was 88th out of 400+ (I think 408) people in my class. We were just awesome somehow... the AP Calc class was made up of linemen and basketball players, and nearly everyone was on student council. It was ridiculous how involved everyone in my grade was. Me? I played hockey and rode coattails.

I'm not one to say my glory days were in high school, but I absolutely loved high school. I loved college more, but I'd go back to high school in a heartbeat if I could.

My junior prom was at the school, which I thought was normal until just this year I learned that the school across town (where I now teach) has their jr proms out at fancy places. My Senior prom was at a pretty nice place.

Prom was pretty balling. We had a bajillion dollars in my class account because I seriously had the best graduating class ever. For example, I had a 93.something average and was 88th out of 400+ (I think 408) people in my class. We were just awesome somehow... the AP Calc class was made up of linemen and basketball players, and nearly everyone was on student council. It was ridiculous how involved everyone in my grade was. Me? I played hockey and rode coattails.

I'm not one to say my glory days were in high school, but I absolutely loved high school. I loved college more, but I'd go back to high school in a heartbeat if I could.

haha, my high school class was the same way. the guidance counselors told my dad that they'd never seen a smarter more awesome class and they never would again. our valedictorian (and still one of my best friends), turned down Harvard to go to MIT. my GPA was 99.92 and i was 24th out of 230+ kids if that says anything.