star tours!!!

I thought this wasn't opening until June? Anyone who was able to get on without this so-called "special invite" for annual pass holders must share with me their secret.

We're going next week and I NEED to go on this!!!!

make sure you get the emails and check the passholder part of the website site often, you could sign up on there back at the beginning of the month

edit: nevermind, you said those who got on WITHOUT to share the secret, hahaa

Going today. Gonna try and get in if it's still running. But I'm betting it's closed to prepare for the grand opening Friday :(
did you get on? Probably most of you guys already know this but the lego store in down town disney has a life size darth vader and mini death star on display. I want to get the death star but $400 seems a bit much

Going today. Gonna try and get in if it's still running. But I'm betting it's closed to prepare for the grand opening Friday :(
did you get on? Probably most of you guys already know this but the lego store in down town disney has a life size darth vader and mini death star on display. I want to get the death star but $400 seems a bit much

Fuck that save the money and build one of these!

I didn't get on. I did, however, find out the details:

So the preview right now is for people with annual passes who won a sweepstakes to get in early. Each sweepstakes winner brings a paper that entitles them to special fast-passes for themselves and up to five of their friends to get on the ride. There seem to be plenty of people going who are taking far fewer than their five-person quota. So if you go between now and Friday and want to ride, all you need to do is find someone in line to get their fast-passes that looks like they have less than six in their party and ask to tag along.

The people with me didn't have the guts to do it so we passed on it for now. I'll be checking this out later in the summer for sure, though. It sounds awesome!