Support for Sum 41 Pressing

"Sum 41 was never respected by anyone." You talk for all the world now, are you the voice of the world? If what you wrote was true, why are we 10 years later talking about sum 41 and how we would like to see their music on vinyl.

WE aren't, YOU are. Again with that literacy thing, there is a big difference between the words you, us, we, and I. Please learn these subtleties of our complex language before your next comment.

You only respond to what's convenient for you. You didn't respond to my last question. I'm defending sum 41 cause I'm against what people are saying here, I didn't know I couldn't have my own opinion.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is, why am I surrounded by Sum 41 or pop-punk haters on a "we would like Sum 41 music on vinyl" Thread?

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL SURROUNDED?! 6 PAGES OF PEOPLE YELLING AT 1 PERSON(S) ADVOCATING A BAND WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CRED WHATSOEVER.

WE aren't, YOU are. Again with that literacy thing, there is a big difference between the words you, us, we, and I. Please learn these subtleties of our complex language before your next comment.

You only respond to what's convenient for you. You didn't respond to my last question. I'm defending sum 41 cause I'm against what people are saying here, I didn't know I couldn't have my own opinion.

I didnt respond to your last question because you hadnt posed it yet when I responded, so yes, you are right I only respond to whats convienent, as its terribly inconvienent for me to read the future and respond before even questions are asked.

Also, you still dont make any sense. I never asked why you are defending Sum 41, I said only one person was still talking about them 10 years later being good. Please, if you are going to respond to me, do so in a matter that makes sense. Respond to what I say with thoughts that are smart, move forward the conversation and address the points I made. No more of this reading the future shit and 1+1=69 shit that you pull.

What I don't understand is, why am I surrounded by Sum 41 or pop-punk haters on a "we would like Sum 41 music on vinyl" Thread?

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL SURROUNDED?! 6 PAGES OF PEOPLE YELLING AT 1 PERSON(S) ADVOCATING A BAND WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CRED WHATSOEVER.

Just so you know, and once again for like the 3rd time, I'm only defending Sum 41 because I'm against what people are saying here but that's all. I don't really give a shit about Sum 41 now, their last record sucks. AKNF and DTLI are solid releases though.

I didnt respond to your last question because you hadnt posed it yet when I responded, so yes, you are right I only respond to whats convienent, as its terribly inconvienent for me to read the future and respond before even questions are asked.

Also, you still dont make any sense. I never asked why you are defending Sum 41, I said only one person was still talking about them 10 years later being good. Please, if you are going to respond to me, do so in a matter that makes sense. Respond to what I say with thoughts that are smart, move forward the conversation and address the points I made. No more of this reading the future shit and 1+1=69 shit that you pull.

Don't get all smart now, even if I wrote something wrong I bet you can still figure out what I'm trying to say. Can you explain this to me: "I said only one person was still talking about them 10 years later being good." Who is this one person?

Just so you know, and once again for like the 3rd time, I'm only defending Sum 41 because I'm against what people are saying here but that's all. I don't really give a shit about Sum 41 now, their last record sucks. AKNF and DTLI are solid releases though.

Ok 69, for the third time, no one is asking you why you are defending them. Not once has someone said "Why are you defending these Gods of Punk that we are so lucky to be blessed with?" We get that you jacked off to the first video of theirs you saw on MTV cause the riffs were so metal, but why cant you respond to something in a way that makes sense? I think Im going to start having conversations like you do. When my wife comes home and asks how the kid was today Im just going to say "Im only defending Sum 41 because no one appreciates the true genius it took to mix pop music with punk music. It had never been done before and other bands bastardized it you fucking troll." When she looks at me funny, Ill just repeat it again. When she goes "werent they that band with the shitty song on the Spiderman soundtrack" Ill say " Dont question their ability to be truely metal and punk at the same time!" Is that how you do it?

Kk.....k

Getting serious for a moment.

I have a little (little) Canadian pride for Sum 41. They are a successful POP (FUCKING) PUNK act, WHO KNOWS THEY AREN'T METAL, but loves metal and throws a riff in there here and there.

They don't take themselves seriously, and know they are just a fun, silly, party band.

THAT BEING SAID... Chuck is a really solid POP PUNK album, that has a fairly serious tone. It's often looked over by Sum 41 fans because it doesn't fit in with the rest of their albums, and non-fans because they HATE Sum 41.

Personally, I love Chuck, HATE HATES HATE everything else they've done, and buddy is a douche canoe.

Also, someone repress Chuck.