Support for Sum 41 Pressing

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, and once again for like the 3rd time, I'm only defending Sum 41 because I'm against what people are saying here but that's all. I don't really give a shit about Sum 41 now, their last record sucks. AKNF and DTLI are solid releases though.

Ok 69, for the third time, no one is asking you why you are defending them. Not once has someone said "Why are you defending these Gods of Punk that we are so lucky to be blessed with?" We get that you jacked off to the first video of theirs you saw on MTV cause the riffs were so metal, but why cant you respond to something in a way that makes sense? I think Im going to start having conversations like you do. When my wife comes home and asks how the kid was today Im just going to say "Im only defending Sum 41 because no one appreciates the true genius it took to mix pop music with punk music. It had never been done before and other bands bastardized it you fucking troll." When she looks at me funny, Ill just repeat it again. When she goes "werent they that band with the shitty song on the Spiderman soundtrack" Ill say " Dont question their ability to be truely metal and punk at the same time!" Is that how you do it?

No one has said it directly but people are implying it in their comments. Read the entire thread please. btw I can't believe you wrote all that, aren't you tired?

Ok 69, for the third time, no one is asking you why you are defending them. Not once has someone said "Why are you defending these Gods of Punk that we are so lucky to be blessed with?" We get that you jacked off to the first video of theirs you saw on MTV cause the riffs were so metal, but why cant you respond to something in a way that makes sense? I think Im going to start having conversations like you do. When my wife comes home and asks how the kid was today Im just going to say "Im only defending Sum 41 because no one appreciates the true genius it took to mix pop music with punk music. It had never been done before and other bands bastardized it you fucking troll." When she looks at me funny, Ill just repeat it again. When she goes "werent they that band with the shitty song on the Spiderman soundtrack" Ill say " Dont question their ability to be truely metal and punk at the same time!" Is that how you do it?

No one has said it directly but people are implying it in their comments. Read the entire thread please. btw I can't believe you wrote all that, aren't you tired?

HE BACK HE BACK

btw I can't believe you wrote all that, aren't you tired?

Nah, being literate isn't all that hard at all. Reading and writing comes kinda naturally, like your love for pop bands like Sum 41.

oh yeah sure I love pop bands like Sum 41, whatever you say, because you know everything. Keep posting your dumb jokes, you're way better at that.

Back packed and I don't give a fuck about nothin'

You be standin' on the corner talkin' all that pop-punk,

But you don't make sense from all the gas you drunk,

'Cause if the egg don't stain you'll be ringin' off the hook

You're on the hit list wanted in the telephone book

I like pop songs with distortion, to drink in proportion

The doctor said rocketcats mom should have had an abortion

That was the best I could do cause the song doesnt even make any fucking sense to begin with. Im starting to think rocketcat/69 must be in Sum 41, they make about equal ammount of sense, and thats gotta be the only reason why someone would defend them.