Breaking Bad Season 4

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole last sequence when Walt is searching for the money and Skylar telling him she gave it to Beineke was just awesome.

I thought it looked like Walt was in a grave (6 feet under and in the dirt) as the episode ended. Foreshadowing? It would be fitting if he didn't make it out of this alive.

That whole last sequence when Walt is searching for the money and Skylar telling him she gave it to Beineke was just awesome.

I thought it looked like Walt was in a grave (6 feet under and in the dirt) as the episode ended. Foreshadowing? It would be fitting if he didn't make it out of this alive.

I definitely felt the same way. As soon as they announced that they were renewed for a fifth/final season, I started thinking about if they would kill off Walt, and if so, how.

Guest markovianprocess
eeeeeekkk. this show just keeps getting better. i thought for sure Gus was done tonight.

Why won't that fuck just die already? ARGHHHHHHH!

I think Walt had something to do with the kid getting poisoned. He's fucked Jesse over in the past to cover his own ass (letting Jane die) and would do it again, especially now since he didn't off Gus. The way he explains to Jesse that he's being manipulated gave me this idea. Gus is smart, but Walt is smarter. Plus who knew about the risen in Jesse's cigarette pack besides Walt? Gus and Mike were aware of the poison but I'd assume Jesse didn't just up and pull it out of his pocket like he carries it on a regular basis.

I think Walt had something to do with the kid getting poisoned. He's fucked Jesse over in the past to cover his own ass (letting Jane die) and would do it again, especially now since he didn't off Gus. The way he explains to Jesse that he's being manipulated gave me this idea. Gus is smart, but Walt is smarter. Plus who knew about the risen in Jesse's cigarette pack besides Walt? Gus and Mike were aware of the poison but I'd assume Jesse didn't just up and pull it out of his pocket like he carries it on a regular basis.

If this turns out to be true then I will have lost all respect for Walt and I could care less if the show ends with his death.

But hopefully that's not the case. I'm rooting for Walt... it's just that he makes some really, really terrible decisions sometimes.

If this turns out to be true then I will have lost all respect for Walt and I could care less if the show ends with his death.

But hopefully that's not the case. I'm rooting for Walt... it's just that he makes some really, really terrible decisions sometimes.

I feel like in general Walt has never really been a 'good guy'. In the beginning of the show he was more passive because he generally felt like a victim having tried to live the American-Dream and, from his perspective, failing (his career was falling apart, he has a special-needs son, he feels emasculated, ext.)

He is a sociopath. Maybe not as much as Gus but he definitely has no regard for others that aren't immediately important to him. Remember the way he talked to the stranger that was beginning chemotherapy? He essentially told him to go fuck himself. Hell, recently he threw Hank and himself into a car driven by an innocent stranger simply to cover his own ass.

I feel like in general Walt has never really been a 'good guy'. In the beginning of the show he was more passive because he generally felt like a victim having tried to live the American-Dream and, from his perspective, failing (his career was falling apart, he has a special-needs son, he feels emasculated, ext.)

He is a sociopath. Maybe not as much as Gus but he definitely has no regard for others that aren't immediately important to him. Remember the way he talked to the stranger that was beginning chemotherapy? He essentially told him to go fuck himself. Hell, recently he threw Hank and himself into a car driven by an innocent stranger simply to cover his own ass.

Makes sense.

Gus is always several moves ahead of Walt. This could have been his way of getting ahead of Gus...that would explain why Gus thought something was fishy and didn't get back into the car.

Makes sense.

Gus is always several moves ahead of Walt. This could have been his way of getting ahead of Gus...that would explain why Gus thought something was fishy and didn't get back into the car.

Now that I've discussed this with the gf I'm not so sure Walt had anything to do with the kid being poisoned.

Are we aware of any particular characters on this show that have poisoned anyone before this kid got sick? Oh yeah, GUS. Remember when he poisoned the entire cartel and killed them all? Dude knows what he's doing and I happen to think he was trying to manipulate Jesse into killing Walt for him. It just didn't quite work.

Now that I've discussed this with the gf I'm not so sure Walt had anything to do with the kid being poisoned.

Are we aware of any particular characters on this show that have poisoned anyone before this kid got sick? Oh yeah, GUS. Remember when he poisoned the entire cartel and killed them all? Dude knows what he's doing and I happen to think he was trying to manipulate Jesse into killing Walt for him. It just didn't quite work.