Breaking Bad Season 4

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah... haven't seen a post in this thread in a minute. Is everyone caught up with the show?

I was pretty bummed at the end of Episode 9. After everything Jesse and Walt have been through... for them to end their friendship like that? Just seemed like such of a downer. Although when has this show ever been uplifting? I feel bad for Jessie considering the situation he's in. Walt and Gus are essentially using him as a pawn to play their games.

Then there was the most recent episode (#10). Holy crap was that one heck of an ending. I'll hold back in case some people haven't seen it. They've only got 3 episodes left this season. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

What?! I've been waiting since season 1 for Jesse to beat the shit out of Walt.

Walt has no game now. He has become really weak in my opinion. And Gus runs the operation of course he tells other people what to do. He really had no choice but to send one of his cooks there...we have seen how the cartel works. But what went down in the last episode proves to me that he is thinking about everyone in his operation especially Jesse.

That ending...I hate waiting a week to see what happens next. It was torture waiting a whole year between seasons I really hope that doesn't happen again.

the wait between seasons 3 and 4 was probably the worst I've had for any show I follow. Holy shit they took their time. Next season is the last so hopefully they will center it in whatever they deem to be the best period for airing original programming. I have high hopes that this show will wrap the story up in a satisfactory manner. (none of that Lost bullshit)

the last few episodes have been super good. looking back, the wait between seasons 3 and 4 didn't seem too bad. i was able to keep myself occupied with mad men and whatever else i watched inbetween that time. but just as it has in the past, the ending of every episode for the last month and a half of each season leaves you with a tight butthole.