Breaking Bad Season 4

Right before Gomez told Hank about Tio's request to see him, he was looking at photos of the laundry department and wanted to show something to Gomez. I bet Hank picks up the case next season and wants to know who literally blew up his investigation. Gus being suddenly murdered in a weird way will only inspire Hank to look deeper into the case.

And I dont believe Walt's health is clear. There were multiple scenes that foreshadow his cancer returning. I think it would be a great way to end the season, with Walt back where he started, but as a completely different man.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right before Gomez told Hank about Tio's request to see him, he was looking at photos of the laundry department and wanted to show something to Gomez. I bet Hank picks up the case next season and wants to know who literally blew up his investigation. Gus being suddenly murdered in a weird way will only inspire Hank to look deeper into the case.

And I dont believe Walt's health is clear. There were multiple scenes that foreshadow his cancer returning. I think it would be a great way to end the season, with Walt back where he started, but as a completely different man.

I think that was on purpose. They did a complete 180 from the last season break, where we're not on baited breath waiting to see what's about to happen... and even then, the cliffhanger was just waiting to see what you already knew was coming. Vince Gilligan is just messing with our expectations. Everything seems okay now, until Jesse finds out who gave Brock the poison (the kid lived to tell him), and Mike comes back. And do we really believe there is absolutely NO evidence that Walt is Heisenberg anymore?

i assume the security camera footage of the methlab is still around (in gus' los pollos office, i think it was) - so that might come back and cause another clusterfuck.

I think that was on purpose. They did a complete 180 from the last season break, where we're not on baited breath waiting to see what's about to happen... and even then, the cliffhanger was just waiting to see what you already knew was coming. Vince Gilligan is just messing with our expectations. Everything seems okay now, until Jesse finds out who gave Brock the poison (the kid lived to tell him), and Mike comes back. And do we really believe there is absolutely NO evidence that Walt is Heisenberg anymore?

i assume the security camera footage of the methlab is still around (in gus' los pollos office, i think it was) - so that might come back and cause another clusterfuck.

Guest markovianprocess
Climax scene was so awesome. "How the hell did he survive that blast!!??? Wait, oh he's gonna be burned real bad on the other side when the camera pans around...HOLY!!!!! WHAT!???? NO WAY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

That scene with Gus walking out of the explosion really annoyed me. I thought for a second that they were going to say Gus was actually some sort of Terminator.

Guest markovianprocess
Climax scene was so awesome. "How the hell did he survive that blast!!??? Wait, oh he's gonna be burned real bad on the other side when the camera pans around...HOLY!!!!! WHAT!???? NO WAY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

That scene with Gus walking out of the explosion really annoyed me. I thought for a second that they were going to say Gus was actually some sort of Terminator.

tie check. awesome. Once again Walt's ego issues and self-rationalization have dug his own grave even deeper. I loved how saul's assistant read him the riot act. Didn't seem to hit home too much, but it was good that someone was a voice of reason. (sidenote: did you notice how walt was coughing while running through the house for the cash?)

One plot thread that hasn't been cleared up is Walt's past. That is, how Walt, as the crystal genius, left company he "founded" and became a lowly chemistry teacher, while the other guy went on to become famous and loaded. Walt still certainly has a chip on his shoulder about it. This certainly appears to have something to do with Elliott's wife, Gretchen. And maybe Walt's mommy issues. They have gone into that either.

tie check. awesome. Once again Walt's ego issues and self-rationalization have dug his own grave even deeper. I loved how saul's assistant read him the riot act. Didn't seem to hit home too much, but it was good that someone was a voice of reason. (sidenote: did you notice how walt was coughing while running through the house for the cash?)

One plot thread that hasn't been cleared up is Walt's past. That is, how Walt, as the crystal genius, left company he "founded" and became a lowly chemistry teacher, while the other guy went on to become famous and loaded. Walt still certainly has a chip on his shoulder about it. This certainly appears to have something to do with Elliott's wife, Gretchen. And maybe Walt's mommy issues. They have gone into that either.

[image]

For a minute there I thought they had jumped the shark. Gus is a terminator from... the future? Oh, no. They just blew is fucking face off that's all.

I would guess the final season either revolves around Walt's redemption or somehow Hank figures it all out and even though Walt is no longer sick he ends up getting caught in the end. I hope it's the latter. It would make for good tv drama anyway...

[image]

For a minute there I thought they had jumped the shark. Gus is a terminator from... the future? Oh, no. They just blew is fucking face off that's all.

I would guess the final season either revolves around Walt's redemption or somehow Hank figures it all out and even though Walt is no longer sick he ends up getting caught in the end. I hope it's the latter. It would make for good tv drama anyway...