ajj/op split

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine from Eric, got pretty fucked up in the mail though. Plays though
If you need a new cover, ask politely next time you place an order with no idea. Replay can likely find one for you.

mine got destroyed in the mail too. the box is ripped open and i can see the mangled cover inside without opening it all the way.

Got mine from Eric, got pretty fucked up in the mail though. Plays though
If you need a new cover, ask politely next time you place an order with no idea. Replay can likely find one for you.

On it, thank you. I called and spoke to Matt when you guys put up the records initially, I might email him to see if he can throw an extra jacket it

mine got destroyed in the mail too. the box is ripped open and i can see the mangled cover inside without opening it all the way.

Mine came in completely fine, but the mailer did have a largish hole in it. Good thing it's a smaller release. I think one of the mailbots in H-Town is an angry mofo or something...

weird, i packaged it alright i thought. let me know if you need a cover replacement as i have a couple as well. sorry about that.

weird, i packaged it alright i thought. let me know if you need a cover replacement as i have a couple as well. sorry about that.

not your fault at all. the record was packaged fine. it looks as though someone tried to rip the package in half. the record itself is ok but the sleeve is ripped and bent up on the bottom.

based on the release page, it seems like there are five basic variants and then maybe just minor differences in the mixing - "550 yellow/green mix, 235 Dark Gray mix, 35 Light Gray mix, 20 black, 10 mauve mix". mine seem to be those five i think. i can upload a pic in a little bit maybe if i can find my camera. this pic though from var on no idea's board has six different colors... - http://www.noidearecords.com/board/download/file.php?id=114

based on the release page, it seems like there are five basic variants and then maybe just minor differences in the mixing - "550 yellow/green mix, 235 Dark Gray mix, 35 Light Gray mix, 20 black, 10 mauve mix". mine seem to be those five i think. i can upload a pic in a little bit maybe if i can find my camera. this pic though from var on no idea's board has six different colors... - http://www.noidearecords.com/board/download/file.php?id=114

two of those look like variants in the dark gray mix.

Got mine today, black =D

[image]

alright, that's a pic of mine haha i have no clue what is what for sure based on comparing mine to var's pic. i'm thinking maybe i have two light gray and no dark gray? the upper right one is almost greenish aqua gray looking. note that there are six here because the top left is the one from eric, so the other five are the ones from no idea.