OATHBREAKER Maelstrom CD/LP: Stream now, Buy now!!

[image]

Listen to Oathbreaker's new album "Maelstrom" now: http://soundcloud.com/deathwishinc/sets/oathbreaker/

If you like what you hear, spread the link around!!!

Oathbreaker's new album "Maelstrom" is shipping now from the DW Estore. That's right, no waiting!!! Order now and get the release weeks ahead of the July 5th street date. We are even throwing in FREE Oathbreaker posters in orders (while supplies last).

Lastly, we are offering three new Oathbreaker apparel designs in the DW Estore, be sure to check them out.

The Belgian takeover has begun!!!

http://deathwishinc.com/estore/category/OATHBREAKER.html

-J.

To each his own, I suppose. I'm not judging you in the slightest, but I personally decided - a while back - that I'm much happier with colors and variants that I actually enjoy, over the rare ones. I love the albums I buy, and have no intentions of selling them down the road... so "rarity" seems pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things. I do get where you're coming from, though. I just find that decisions like the one you're stuck with become much easier when you settle on what appeals to you the most.

"Bragging rights" and owning rarer variants are cool and all... but at the end of the day, I feel like it comes down to the music, and what you personally think looks best. The rest strikes me as minor details.

Hopefully this post didn't sound pretentious. Just my 2¢.

we can discuss this, even though I don't see the point :)

I always try to get the most limited color because I'm a collector. If one day I should decide to collect Oathbreaker records, I won't have to search Ebay and pay the big dollar to get the most limited color. It all boils down to that basically.

Ordered the white. I actually prefer not knowing which is more "rare" when I order. If I were to go to a store to get this and the LP was shrink wrapped I'm not going to know what I'm getting until I get home with it anyways. I like to have the most limited of something too but I'm not going to be disappointed if it doesn't turn out that way for me.