FT/FS--Circa Survive OOP

indianajones

Hey guys!

I've got a couple Circa Survive records I intended to give to my friend and never did. I know some people might be looking for these to complete their collection so...

*Dark Blue swirl On Letting Go LP /300 SEALED

*Pink Inuit Sessions EP /1000? SEALED

*Clear B-sides 7" /???

The thing is that I missed out on the pre-orders for both pressings of the MTS Blink 182 Self-Titled LP and would love to have it without paying a ridiculous price. I figured someone would be down to trade it for any of these records? I'm only really interested in the pink/green swirl, pink, or black pressings of the Blink 182 record. Anyway, if you could help me out, that'd be great!

I'm not too keen on trading ALL of the Circa records listed above for just the Blink 182, but make an offer if you want to trade or buy them.

Thanks! :)

Ps. If you're skeptical of the sealed dark blue vinyl, I can take pictures, or open if you make a serious offer.

Maybe he was including the picture disc?

then i wonder if they just fucked up the first batch of the black/blue, and just decided to run with it as a 3rd variant

This has actually crossed my mind before. Don't understand why they had two variants for OLG but not Juturna. Especially when the dark blue/black doesn't look great imo.