Faith No More "Angel Dust" 180G

• 3 months later...
I did notice that the tone was a little dry on the actual playback. There's something weird about it. Hard to describe. The bass seems a bit stifled as well. I thought it was just me.

They also increased the pitch, turned down the guitar and increased the volume on the vocals. It's a fantastically made record though, but they seem to have remastered it for pop music fans.

I did notice that the tone was a little dry on the actual playback. There's something weird about it. Hard to describe. The bass seems a bit stifled as well. I thought it was just me.

They also increased the pitch, turned down the guitar and increased the volume on the vocals. It's a fantastically made record though, but they seem to have remastered it for pop music fans.

i'm just holding out for a cheaper used copy to come across my path...But I've been waiting for that for almost 20 years...I'd pay $25 for it ...$35 for a copy with 'Easy' on it.

only 3000 pressed of that MFSL. Those MFSL only go up in value...always worth the purchase if you got the dough to begin with.

i'm just holding out for a cheaper used copy to come across my path...But I've been waiting for that for almost 20 years...I'd pay $25 for it ...$35 for a copy with 'Easy' on it.

only 3000 pressed of that MFSL. Those MFSL only go up in value...always worth the purchase if you got the dough to begin with.