AT&T current customers and those wanting AT&T

• 1 month later...

posted a thread for this, thought i'd share here just in case. sorry for the infiltration, but i figure it never hurts to ask.

I work for Verizon.

My market's contest has a bunch of awesome prizes available in this month's contest (xBox 360, Wii, Droid Bionic, Vegas trip, Seahawks tix, etc.). I'll hook you up big time on phone pricing if you're starting a new line.

Smartphones, basic phones, mobile broadband, home phone, anything. I will straight discount the phone below activation pricing for you if you'll switch. (We're sometimes talking $50 for a smartphone and some basic phones even pay you (free +$50 back).

Plan prices are almost identical to AT&T but you'll have at least twice the 4G data speeds with Verizon's LTE and much better coverage (not to mention never dropping a call). We give discounts on your plan to almost any employee of any business. All you have to do is provide a pay stub and ID. (8% - 27% discounts)

Let me know, it never hurts to ask.

Nathan

317.258.3850 (call or text)

[email protected]

posted a thread for this, thought i'd share here just in case. sorry for the infiltration, but i figure it never hurts to ask.

I work for Verizon.

My market's contest has a bunch of awesome prizes available in this month's contest (xBox 360, Wii, Droid Bionic, Vegas trip, Seahawks tix, etc.). I'll hook you up big time on phone pricing if you're starting a new line.

Smartphones, basic phones, mobile broadband, home phone, anything. I will straight discount the phone below activation pricing for you if you'll switch. (We're sometimes talking $50 for a smartphone and some basic phones even pay you (free +$50 back).

Plan prices are almost identical to AT&T but you'll have at least twice the 4G data speeds with Verizon's LTE and much better coverage (not to mention never dropping a call). We give discounts on your plan to almost any employee of any business. All you have to do is provide a pay stub and ID. (8% - 27% discounts)

Nathan

[email protected]

I used to work for Verizn, I got dicked around so much with my bill, they gave me a @1200 overage bill and when I called to confront this, they had no answer, all they would want to do is cover 35% of this, I was glad I left VZW to work for ATT because they have been great bill wise and customer service wise. Especially working with them I have been helped out so many times. A big plus with ATT versus VZW is you get unlimited calls to any mobile network being VZW, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, Virgin, etc... Other advantages is you can surf the net while on a phone call.which VZW's network can not handle. Other things we offer with ATT is the world's fastest 3G Network as well as our 4G or HSPA+ network. We are also in the middle of buying out T-Mobile.

I work for Verizon.

Nathan

[email protected]

I used to work for Verizn, I got dicked around so much with my bill, they gave me a @1200 overage bill and when I called to confront this, they had no answer, all they would want to do is cover 35% of this, I was glad I left VZW to work for ATT because they have been great bill wise and customer service wise. Especially working with them I have been helped out so many times. A big plus with ATT versus VZW is you get unlimited calls to any mobile network being VZW, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, Virgin, etc... Other advantages is you can surf the net while on a phone call.which VZW's network can not handle. Other things we offer with ATT is the world's fastest 3G Network as well as our 4G or HSPA+ network. We are also in the middle of buying out T-Mobile.

- I know you know this, but the lay person should know that the reason you can do that is simply because AT&T uses SIM cards for voice, leaving data available on a separate channel. So this is possible on AT&T, not because the network is "better," but because it's different. Either way, it's nearly irrelevant now that 4G LTE is here--it uses SIM cards so you can, in fact, talk and surf at the same time on Verizon.

- Verizon's 4G LTE (which is what the whole world will be using in the future, including AT&T) is twice as fast as AT&T's current 4G.

- Still, until AT&T expands the capacity of call towers (VZW's are twice as large), all of you will still be dropping calls.

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE, WAR, AND DEBATING WIRELESS CARRIERS. BRING IT ON! :)

- I know you know this, but the lay person should know that the reason you can do that is simply because AT&T uses SIM cards for voice, leaving data available on a separate channel. So this is possible on AT&T, not because the network is "better," but because it's different. Either way, it's nearly irrelevant now that 4G LTE is here--it uses SIM cards so you can, in fact, talk and surf at the same time on Verizon.

- Verizon's 4G LTE (which is what the whole world will be using in the future, including AT&T) is twice as fast as AT&T's current 4G.

- Still, until AT&T expands the capacity of call towers (VZW's are twice as large), all of you will still be dropping calls.

VZW's capacity only grew with the Alltel purchase, so when we purchase T-Mobile our capacity will grow as well.

As the I5 is soon to launch it will still not be an LTE phone, subscribers will still not be able to talk and surf/text simultaneously through Verizon.

VZW's capacity only grew with the Alltel purchase, so when we purchase T-Mobile our capacity will grow as well.

As the I5 is soon to launch it will still not be an LTE phone, subscribers will still not be able to talk and surf/text simultaneously through Verizon.

I think you may have misunderstood me if you think I would consider ANY iPhone as a legitimate competitor to Android. :)

I am an Android user and will always be one, but it's not what most people want.

I think you may have misunderstood me if you think I would consider ANY iPhone as a legitimate competitor to Android. :)