delete

morfiend

I wonder how that Viva Emptiness looks/sounds compared to the original.

The overall presentation is better. Instead of a generic white inner sleeve to hold the record theirs a sleeve with images from the album on both sides. Also, the lyrics on the inside are spread out along both sides of the gatefold so they're easier to read. The labels on the vinyl itself have changed and have different pictures. The back of the jacket no longer has the image of the band, which makes the background image stand out a lot more. I posted some pics in the product listing if you want to check them out. I haven't played it yet so I'm not sure how the sound compares.

http://lastrightsrecords.storenvy.com/products/116080-katatonia-viva-emptiness-black-vinyl-only-2000

I wonder how that Viva Emptiness looks/sounds compared to the original.

The overall presentation is better. Instead of a generic white inner sleeve to hold the record theirs a sleeve with images from the album on both sides. Also, the lyrics on the inside are spread out along both sides of the gatefold so they're easier to read. The labels on the vinyl itself have changed and have different pictures. The back of the jacket no longer has the image of the band, which makes the background image stand out a lot more. I posted some pics in the product listing if you want to check them out. I haven't played it yet so I'm not sure how the sound compares.

http://lastrightsrecords.storenvy.com/products/116080-katatonia-viva-emptiness-black-vinyl-only-2000

That does look pretty awesome. I've been making a rule about not getting reissues I have the OG's for anymore, but this looks like an exception. I'll probably order one from you soon. I've always loved that picture of the angel in the dumpster.