Church Mouth and Waiter: "You Vultures!" reissue?

This was supposed to come out sometime in May, but then got delayed to the release of the new Portugal. The Man album. I went to preorder both from Amazon after watching the prices for a few days and the status on the items said Currently Unavailable. Usually Amazon will say Temporarily Out of Stock if something is sold out so I thought something was up then. I preordered both albums from Interpunk a couple days after the Amazon deal and I just got an email saying that the items were out of stock there as well. Is this something that's normal for a preorder at Interpunk? Did I wait too long to order this album? Is this even happening at all?

Hmm. Don't understand why they are out of stock from Amazon and Interpunk already then. I know the Censored Colors reissue didn't come close to selling out, and the Satanic Satanist reissue took a few weeks to sell out. I guess if it's not in stock through Interpunk by Friday, then Hot Topic just made another $35 from me haha

• 4 weeks later...

So maybe I missed it in a thread somewhere, but I nearly shit myself when I looked at these in Hot Topic yesterday and noticed they both had EXTRA TRACKS! Waiter having "Devil" and "Pines," Church Mouth having the full version of "Sun Brother" and "Seventeen!!!" Dammit, I was hoping to skip these reissues but if they have these songs from old 7"s I was never able to get, I might have to pick them up!

Can anybody who's gotten these comment on sound quality (now that extra tracks are on it, but still 1 disc) compared to the older vinyl collective pressings?