Life of Agony singer is now a woman...

I don't think that Soul Man could be made today, lest it face a lot of criticism from PC thugs!

God, I loved the 80s! Between Soul Man and that blatant rape scene in Revenge Of The Nerds, they just don't make 'em like that anymore!

i've been called a greasy thug too. and it never stops hurting. so lets go grease ourselves up real good....

I don't think that Soul Man could be made today, lest it face a lot of criticism from PC thugs!

God, I loved the 80s! Between Soul Man and that blatant rape scene in Revenge Of The Nerds, they just don't make 'em like that anymore!

i've been called a greasy thug too. and it never stops hurting. so lets go grease ourselves up real good....

Yay!

I'm referring to the social construct of gender.

That's fine, but don't tell someone they don't know what gender means if you're not using a definition, but instead an interpretation.

I think the better way to refer to it in situations like this is gender identity or sexual identity. That covers the bases and doesn't try to morph the actual definition.

he is not a women

he will never be a women

wish you were a women. but you are not.

tarzan angry!

this is unfair. i never said this dude shouldn't do whatever he wants with his life. i never called for him to be stoned to death, or quoted the bible damning him to hell.

i just stated that to say "he's a girl now" is an inncorrect statement. if he was a suspect in a murder trial, and they took a DNA sample from him, it will say he is a male.

it's fucked up that the train of thought is "unless you think this specific way about this situation, you are an ignorant hateful asshole"

don't forget about Tropic Thunder.

Tropic Thunder! I did forget about that. That caused quite a stir for its gratuitous use of the word "retard."

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':idioaq22]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':idioaq22]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• 1 month later...

so wait, the dude wants to be a chick but he is physically not a chick and people are mad because other people still call him a dude. right...

i am probably one of the most liberal dudes i know but sometimes you gotta remember, if it looks like an apple, tastes like an apple, smells like an apple.. its probably an apple. or in this case, a dick.

if i may reiterate my junior year "gender behavior" class, sex ≠ gender, i.e., sex is biological and gender is identity.

That said, i remember seeing Life of Agony in high school - Halloween Night at Lamour in Brooklyn with Carnivore. Little dude, running around on some other dude's shoulders crooning deeply, "Deeeeeepresssssionnnnnn..." Then later some big haired girl got hit in the face with a raw chicken.