FS: TMV - Frances The Mute (/-1, 60xLP,solid gold)

jrodan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. you are selling a damaged copy of an album that just last week sold (sealed and mint) for less than $120ppd. who in god's name would pay $200 (a price it rarely, if ever sells for) when there is another copy on ebay at this very moment they could win? also, your backstory just adds to the lulz of the whole thing. "please pay me more money than something is worth because i am irresponsible with money! oh yeah, when i bought this it was damaged so i taped it up!"

yes. you are selling a damaged copy of an album that just last week sold (sealed and mint) for less than $120ppd. who in god's name would pay $200 (a price it rarely, if ever sells for) when there is another copy on ebay at this very moment they could win? also, your backstory just adds to the lulz of the whole thing. "please pay me more money than something is worth because i am irresponsible with money! oh yeah, when i bought this it was damaged so i taped it up!"

i wasn't aware of last weeks sale.

i bought mine for just around $100 over 2 years ago.

figured it was worth more by now.

i haven't seen one on ebay in quite some time, but i must not be looking as hard as you have.

also, i wasn't expecting people not to laugh at the situation, i know the damage seems silly, but it's only the outer sleeve, and it the damage already existed when i purchased the item. just being honest about the condition of what i'm selling.

i see that the black copies are going for around $150 and they made 2,000 of those. so to me, there is no reason for this to go for less than what i proposed.

if it's not worth that to you, don't offer.

but it's worth that to me, thats why i won't let it go for less than i asked for.

are you both mental? clearly you didnt click the link i posted. you can buy it brand new for 149.99ppd. also, how hard is it to type "mars volta frances" in ebays search and click completed auctions? took me two seconds. you are insane to be asking the price you are, and if someone gives you what you are asking when they can buy it mint for $50 less, i hope you post their username so i can sell them a bunch of crap for a ridiculous markup.

are you both mental? clearly you didnt click the link i posted. you can buy it brand new for 149.99ppd. also, how hard is it to type "mars volta frances" in ebays search and click completed auctions? took me two seconds. you are insane to be asking the price you are, and if someone gives you what you are asking when they can buy it mint for $50 less, i hope you post their username so i can sell them a bunch of crap for a ridiculous markup.

gotta agree with both of them. it's pretty damn rude of you to try and shoo people away from my sale just because you don't agree with the price.

i hope no one does this to you with any of your future sales.

if i didn't need the money, i wouldn't be asking for it.

this is not a "ridiculous mark up" considering the price i payed, plus the love and care it has gotten over the time i've had it.

gotta agree with both of them. it's pretty damn rude of you to try and shoo people away from my sale just because you don't agree with the price.

this is not a "ridiculous mark up" considering the price i payed, plus the love and care it has gotten over the time i've had it.

wait, its the special "love and care" edition? in that case i was wrong. thanks for letting me know that. can i send you a paypal gift for $250? the extra $50 is because i was so off base.

wait, its the special "love and care" edition? in that case i was wrong. thanks for letting me know that. can i send you a paypal gift for $250? the extra $50 is because i was so off base.

everything you've posted here has been off base.

please stop insulting me for trying to make a financial decision that causes me to lose something i don't want to get rid of.

i promise you i'm not trying to swindle anyone, and accusing me of such is inappropriate and offensive.

which part was off base? the part where you can buy mint sealed copies for 149.99 here: http://www.musicliquidators.net/Domestic.html ?

or the part where you expect someone to pay more than a record is worth for a damaged copy that magically has its value restored and dare i say improved due to you adding "love and care" to it?

also, you have not fixed the title of the thread as it still says /500. swindler!

count trollula will now be ignored.

i have yet to find any evidence that this is 1000 and not 500.

as long as i have been aware of this release, i was under the impression it was /500 and all the research i have done has only confirmed this.

again, i am an honest man, not a swindler.

just trying to make some money because i need it.

i have no problem keeping this, and would like to eventually 100% my TMV collection, but i know it has value, and i'm willing to cash it in considering i need the money.

one of the many reasons i got into record collecting.

thanks for trolling my thread though.

your presence did nothing but get this thread more views, and may in fact help me sell this.

sorry for lying about ignoring you.

probably the first dishonest thing i've actually done here.