Comeback Kid Black /100 Pink /200 Clear /300

There are sooo many of these from the first few presses. Hell they were still in stock up until like two years ago. Love this album, but due to a bad experience with these dudes I will never support them again.

what bad experience? I was reasonably good friends with one of these guys for a while and I'm curious.

They pulled a bit of a dick move when they played a show with us a few years back. It's not a huge deal and I don't mean to sour anyone else on them, but it's left a bad taste in my mouth ever since. Texas Hardcore supported the FUCK out of this band when they were an upcoming hardcore band touring constantly on Turn it Around so for them to not respect a hard working band in their own city is real shitty.

what bad experience? I was reasonably good friends with one of these guys for a while and I'm curious.

They pulled a bit of a dick move when they played a show with us a few years back. It's not a huge deal and I don't mean to sour anyone else on them, but it's left a bad taste in my mouth ever since. Texas Hardcore supported the FUCK out of this band when they were an upcoming hardcore band touring constantly on Turn it Around so for them to not respect a hard working band in their own city is real shitty.

uhh... what? I've seen these guys live once, they gave quite a good show, could not find something to be mad about.

What is said "dickmove"?

uhh... what? I've seen these guys live once, they gave quite a good show, could not find something to be mad about.

What is said "dickmove"?

If you really wanna know you can PM me.

• 1 month later...
Someone trade me a couple copies of the first press, specifically the tour LPs.

The tour presses are getting harder and harder to come by. I have them all except one, but then again, I have the most complete cbk collecting in existence, I think ;) Only missing 1 version + 1 test.

To every other CBK collectors info: There was a test pressing for this Reissue and it's /4.

Someone trade me a couple copies of the first press, specifically the tour LPs.

The tour presses are getting harder and harder to come by. I have them all except one, but then again, I have the most complete cbk collecting in existence, I think ;) Only missing 1 version + 1 test.

To every other CBK collectors info: There was a test pressing for this Reissue and it's /4.

It's been tough. People just aren't letting go of that record.

• 2 weeks later...