Spider-Man Trailer

I honestly think it'd be weird if they didn't do an origin story. I mean he probably has the most well know origin of any super hero and to not tell it to me would just seem strange. I also think they're doing to make it seem more so like they're starting all over. And with Gwen Stacy being the love interest it's more accurate to the comics.

Well he only just recently became part of the Avengers this year, I think. I'm pretty sure he is also part of the Fantastic 4 if I'm not mistaken. I haven't been following comics as much as I used to. Might be time to hit up some shops.

If you start picking up some recent Spider-man books you will be pleasantly surprised.

Also, Spidey's been an Avenger for a while.

He's on the FF, but it's not called the Fantastic Four anymore.

I could go on and on.

Well he only just recently became part of the Avengers this year, I think. I'm pretty sure he is also part of the Fantastic 4 if I'm not mistaken. I haven't been following comics as much as I used to. Might be time to hit up some shops.

If you start picking up some recent Spider-man books you will be pleasantly surprised.

I could go on and on.

I really wanted to read the death of Spider-Man book Bendis did... Is that a trade yet? I saw the prelude to it at B&N. I think Bendis also started writing a Moon Knight story, right? I was pretty curious about that as well.

I could go on and on.

I really wanted to read the death of Spider-Man book Bendis did... Is that a trade yet? I saw the prelude to it at B&N. I think Bendis also started writing a Moon Knight story, right? I was pretty curious about that as well.

Not sure if that's a trade yet. I don't really pay attention to the Ultimate universe. Something about it bugs me.

Dan Slott has been doing Amazing lately and it's been really good.

There's a new series starting soon called Avenging Spider-man that mostly revolves around him being an Avenger. I think it will be out of continuity from Amazing.

Not sure if that's a trade yet. I don't really pay attention to the Ultimate universe. Something about it bugs me.

There's a new series starting soon called Avenging Spider-man that mostly revolves around him being an Avenger. I think it will be out of continuity from Amazing.

Honestly, the Ultimate universe has some of the best written books I've read since it came out. I doubt the Death of Spider-Man story is in trade yet, it just ended a couple weeks ago I think...

Honestly, the Ultimate universe has some of the best written books I've read since it came out. I doubt the Death of Spider-Man story is in trade yet, it just ended a couple weeks ago I think...

YA, death of spidey just ended a little while ago. also, ultimate spider-man is fucking awesome. i havent read any of it since ultimatum (#130 i think?) but prior to that it is the spider-man book i will always recommend. if you just want to pick up a spider-man book without having to know sixty years of stories then pick it up. the trades are real cheap on ebay.