Hank III Triple LP Sept 6

May not be a lot of interest here but thought I'd post for the few. Hank III has new stuff coming out. I see Interpunk has preorders up already....says Quadruple LP! $23.50 seems cheap for a 3xLP....Personally I'm waiting to see if something limited will be coming.....

http://www.hank3.com/

"With his own new label, Hank3 Records, and the sense that he has thrown off the chains holding him back creatively, Shelton Hank Williams III, aka Hank3, is coming out swinging this year with the

release of four records on September 6 - that's right - FOUR.

The unprecedented launch, in a distribution partnership with Megaforce Records (MRI), features a broad range of music that bridges more than one head-thumping genre - a familiar theme that true Hank3 fans have embraced for years. Ghost to a

Ghost/Guttertown, a double-album set, is a straight-shooting country collection, flavored with Hank3's trademark hellbilly sound, and heavily weighted with Cajun influence (especially on Guttertown) and an ambient, lonesome mood - and a few very special

guests.

Two more releases are Attention Deficit Domination and 3 Bar Ranch Cattle Callin - intensely metal-driven records on which Hank3 plays all instruments. Attention Deficit Domination is a pressure-dropping, doom rock statement that has been anticipated by his hardcore fans for years, and Cattle Callin explores a new mind-bending "Cattle Core" sound, featuring Hank3's speed metal woven in and around actual cattle auctioneering....

[image]

[image]

[image]

• 1 month later...

So has anyone heard this yet....It is fucking GOOD! Waiting for my copy from In Vinyl we Trust, but have been listening to the MP3.....every day for the last week. He get's a little Cajun on 2nd half of album....The song Ghost to a Ghost is one of the best...even has Tom Waits singing on it.

[image]

There is a handful of "ambient Noise" but really not that many, if you consider there is 30 songs on it.

We just went and saw him last weekend, GREAT show. 3 hours of Hank...1st half all Country/Hellbilly 2nd half The Sludge core metal....my left ear is still muffled from that show!

The lps are a pain in the ass. No track listing on the Ghost...Guttertown records so you got six sides and they arent split evenly. The albums just run together on the actual records. Would have preferred paying for a 4lp set and have each take up two records than have it switch halfway on side 3. 3 Bar Ranch is sweet on lp though, and I havent picked up ADD yet, that seems to be the hard one to find around here.

The stores in my area have plenty of Straight To Hell, both the original and the reissue for RSD.

The lps are a pain in the ass. No track listing on the Ghost...Guttertown records so you got six sides and they arent split evenly. The albums just run together on the actual records. Would have preferred paying for a 4lp set and have each take up two records than have it switch halfway on side 3. 3 Bar Ranch is sweet on lp though, and I havent picked up ADD yet, that seems to be the hard one to find around here.

The stores in my area have plenty of Straight To Hell, both the original and the reissue for RSD.

do they have the RSD version of Damn Right Rebel Proud?

Yeah they do, they got all the RSD versions still. Its a 10 store chain in Maine and New Hampshire and RSD was co-created by someone that works there so we get pretty much everything released for it. Sucked to work it though cause we had to wait till the end of the shift to buy anything.

Yeah they do, they got all the RSD versions still. Its a 10 store chain in Maine and New Hampshire and RSD was co-created by someone that works there so we get pretty much everything released for it. Sucked to work it though cause we had to wait till the end of the shift to buy anything.

whats it go for? i would like a copy of that