PO: Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne

Just got info on the new Devil Wears Prada LP, Dead Throne. The vinyl is a multi color splatter, but I don't have any other info beyond that! Not sure if there are any other pressings. Travis? Any info?

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Devil-Wears-Prada-%252d-Dead-Throne.html

We also have some copies back in stock from the Plagues repress (LTD 1,000)! Apparently it is just about sold out everywhere

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will this genre of music die out?

Yes, there are a lot of shit bands that get attention in this genre, but that's the way with all genres of music.

I love (good) metalcore.

And it's not a new genre as everyone seems to think it's been around since the early 90s, it's just picked up in popularity in the last year or two.

Hot Topic exclusive color limited to 500

180 gram green vinyl with gray/white/black splatter

$17.99

There actually will be a pre-order for this one. I think it goes up this Thursday or Friday

Yes!! I love hearing this. If I buy some other LPs with the preorder will they wait and ship together or ship in 2 shipments?

Hot Topic exclusive color limited to 500

180 gram green vinyl with gray/white/black splatter

$17.99

There actually will be a pre-order for this one. I think it goes up this Thursday or Friday

Yes!! I love hearing this. If I buy some other LPs with the preorder will they wait and ship together or ship in 2 shipments?

I think it will all ship together. Check with customer service though.

The vinyl sounds like its gonna be pretty awesome looking, im really interested to see how it comes out.

I think it will all ship together. Check with customer service though.

The vinyl sounds like its gonna be pretty awesome looking, im really interested to see how it comes out.

it does sound pretty legit, 180 gram ftw.