The Smiths Complete Box Set

I would absolutely love to own the deluxe version but there's no way I have that kind of extra money laying around. Congrats to anyone that's picking this up.

This. I hate being poor :(.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the cd version in your cart

Anyway if people are interested we can get these. Would be 210.00 before shipping.

nah, that's the super deluxe edition. i know what i ordered.

its just surprising that you would be able to get it for 150 dollars cheaper than it is retail, but congratulations if so, its currently 360 on amazon.ca

You have the cd version in your cart

Anyway if people are interested we can get these. Would be 210.00 before shipping.

nah, that's the super deluxe edition. i know what i ordered.

its just surprising that you would be able to get it for 150 dollars cheaper than it is retail, but congratulations if so, its currently 360 on amazon.ca

i'm very aware of this. my issue wasn't the difference in price between the two packages that were discussed in the first post. it was the low cost the person paid and how it wasn't that price anymore.

i'm very aware of this. my issue wasn't the difference in price between the two packages that were discussed in the first post. it was the low cost the person paid and how it wasn't that price anymore.