Brand New & Incubus Bootlegs - (Read: Live Albums)

For those interested, these two Brand New bootlegs recently surfaced -- although, to be frank, calling them bootlegs is an insult. These could be released as live albums. They're soundboard recordings that have been professionally mixed and mastered.

Brand New - Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA - April 27, 2011

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHFY7VCI

Sowing Season

Millstone

Vices

Gasoline

Bought A Bride

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Guernica

Jude Law And A Semester Abroad

Seventy Times 7

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades

Degausser

You Won't Know

The Archers Bows Have Broken

At The Bottom

Jesus Christ

Soco Amaretto Lime

Brand New - Brubaker Auditorium, Grantham, PA - April 30, 2011

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZXR3X15

Sowing Season

Millstone

Vices

Gasoline

Bought A Bride

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Guernica

Logan to Government Center

Jude Law And A Semester Abroad

Seventy Times 7

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades

Degausser

You Won't Know

At The Bottom

Jesus Christ

Soco Amaretto Lime

Moshi Moshi

I also recently took the time to break this Incubus bootleg up from a charity show they played in Chile last October. Again, calling it a bootleg is an injustice. It's a soundboard recording just like the Brand New ones that has been professionally mixed/mastered. Hope you enjoy.

Incubus - Live In Santiago, Chile - 10/08/2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKRKJ43F

Megalomaniac

Pardon Me

Anna Molly

Make Yourself

Love Hurts

Rogues

Priceless

When It Comes

Mexico (acoustic; accompanied by Chilean strings orchestra)

Runaway Train [brandon Boyd cover] (acoustic; accompanied by Chilean strings orchestra)

Dig (acoustic; accompanied by Chilean strings orchestra)

Drive (acoustic; accompanied by Chilean strings orchestra)

Have You Ever

Consequence

Pendulous Threads

Idiot Box

Wish You Were Here

-------------------------

Nice To Know You

Surface To Air

A Crow Left of the Murder

thanks man! We we're at the Messiah show... My wife was pretty stoked there is audio of all of it.

What's funny is that I thought during the show that they were recording it for a live album; and then I stumbled across this. Too good.

It was easily the best crowd I've been part of outside of the solo shows. The setlist was impeccable to top things off. Listening back to it is great, but I had no idea Jesse's voice was so raspy during the actual show. His vocals are much better on the Electric Factory recording.

thanks man! We we're at the Messiah show... My wife was pretty stoked there is audio of all of it.

What's funny is that I thought during the show that they were recording it for a live album; and then I stumbled across this. Too good.

It was easily the best crowd I've been part of outside of the solo shows. The setlist was impeccable to top things off. Listening back to it is great, but I had no idea Jesse's voice was so raspy during the actual show. His vocals are much better on the Electric Factory recording.

Best crowd? We were ready to kill everyone there. I almost starting throwing punches twice just waiting for it to begin. Those were the worst kids I have ever seen during a brand new show. Im totally with you that it was a great list however.... But I do remember Jesse sounding a little shaking just not as rough as it sounds in the audio.

You're the first person from the show that I've heard that from. I was in the "second row" between Jesse and Vin. Everyone around me seemed to be enjoying themselves and taking care of each other; especially given the water debacle.

I had no idea someone yelled "Hey Jesse, is anyone up?" until listening back to it though. Can't believe some people. It's almost as bad as the story I overheard earlier in the day about some girl in Allentown after the show going up to Jesse and asking for a picture. After he politely declined she had the nerve to ask him "well what about the nudes you took?".

I had no idea someone yelled "Hey Jesse, is anyone up?" until listening back to it though. Can't believe some people. It's almost as bad as the story I overheard earlier in the day about some girl in Allentown after the show going up to Jesse and asking for a picture. After he politely declined she had the nerve to ask him "well what about the nudes you took?".

Huh?

Huh?

Some girl leaked a couple shoddy webcam nudes of Jesse a couple weeks before their shows in April. If you do some searching you can find them.

That show sucked. The band was fantastic,the venue and kids sucked.

I must have really lucked out on where I was then because this was easily one of the best shows of theirs that I've seen -- vocals aside.