P/O Jack's Mannequin-People & Things

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only got it because my lady is an andrew mcmahon nut and it has a 12x12 artwork book signed and numbered. I've contacted GoMerch numerous times and they have said they are in the process of finding a cheaper alternative for mailing packages... I told them the answer is simple: not priority.... I have been wanting butch walker LPs, but the shipping costs more than the LP. It's beyond retarded!

only got it because my lady is an andrew mcmahon nut and it has a 12x12 artwork book signed and numbered. I've contacted GoMerch numerous times and they have said they are in the process of finding a cheaper alternative for mailing packages... I told them the answer is simple: not priority.... I have been wanting butch walker LPs, but the shipping costs more than the LP. It's beyond retarded!

I saw in your wants that you're looking for The Early November-Room's to Cold, I picked one up on ebay about two months ago for 20 bucks. Have you looked? I saw a few on there in between 20-30 bucks.

I saw in your wants that you're looking for The Early November-Room's to Cold, I picked one up on ebay about two months ago for 20 bucks. Have you looked? I saw a few on there in between 20-30 bucks.

I know... I've found it a couple of times, just never had the money or the drive to actually buy it... I have the two ep's, thanks to ETR, and other than baby blue, that's all the Early November I need right now...

does anyone know if this is going to be released anywhere else? I really want this on vinyl but $37 for a single LP is wrong.

180g?

I'm pretty sure this is not a limited vinyl release at all. TGP is readily available, and they made sure to repress EIT not long after it went OOP with that double lp version... I can see this being easily available for quite some time...

on the side, GoMerch people are "special" to say the least.... I recently ordered some Butch Walker LP's, totaling 24 dollars, 20 dollars to ship (p.s. I live 20 miles from their distro headquarters but when I called, they refused to offer any other form of shipping or allowing me to pick it up), and then when I got my package, it only had one LP in it... I called them back furious, and they said that the other one was out of stock, but I got my digital download so they refused to send me my money back, and shipping as well.... I got this all resolved, but in essence, they charged me 10 dollars to ship a digital download.... now that is TALENT!

This message was posted to Jack's facebook. "Something special is coming next week for those that have preordered "People and Things" on http://jacksmannequin.com/. Haven't pre-ordered yet? Make sure to by Monday, August 15th to get this special "thank you" from us next week."From what I'm hearing this is one of the best tracks on the album. Jack's Mannequin is one of my favorite bands, however the single LP preorder is outrageously priced (which seems to be trending among some of my favorite bands lately) Here's a link to a live version of the song:

and here's a clip of the studio:

This message was posted to Jack's facebook. "Something special is coming next week for those that have preordered "People and Things" on http://jacksmannequin.com/. Haven't pre-ordered yet? Make sure to by Monday, August 15th to get this special "thank you" from us next week."From what I'm hearing this is one of the best tracks on the album. Jack's Mannequin is one of my favorite bands, however the single LP preorder is outrageously priced (which seems to be trending among some of my favorite bands lately) Here's a link to a live version of the song:

and here's a clip of the studio:

I'm on the fence too, the last pre-order for Glass Passenger wasn't much better, I believe it was a lyric book, cd, vinyl, and digital for like 40 after shipping. Amazon doesn't have a pre-order for it but it's still pretty early considering it doesn't come out until October. I'm sure the vinyl for this will be mass produced so there wont be a shortage but I do want to reserve an early copy just incase. I read somewhere possibly this thread that shipping was 14 and there is no way in hell I'm going to pay close to 40 dollars for a single LP and shipping!

I'm on the fence too, the last pre-order for Glass Passenger wasn't much better, I believe it was a lyric book, cd, vinyl, and digital for like 40 after shipping. Amazon doesn't have a pre-order for it but it's still pretty early considering it doesn't come out until October. I'm sure the vinyl for this will be mass produced so there wont be a shortage but I do want to reserve an early copy just incase. I read somewhere possibly this thread that shipping was 14 and there is no way in hell I'm going to pay close to 40 dollars for a single LP and shipping!