RVIVR Kickstarter

Guest markovianprocess
Dumb. I like this bands music but their politics are so confusing. Maybe they could be like normal people and get a second job or something.

...or maybe they could start selling tickets now, and make it like a pre-order.

Yea - But even during latterman Matt sucked - and they were still great -. I really feel it justifiable for them to do this, I mean when they tour - I have yet to see a show go for more than 5-8 dollars, majority are free. And all the music is for free to download on their website. Plus I honestly don't think they have any intention to sell the three final Pledges. selling everything else is going to cover cost. Also for 25. you are getting the 7 inch, Yo Yo doesn't make super huge presses and if this is for the euro tour, who knows how many are gonna make it back to america. you will end up paying close to 25 anyway if you want it, ANDDDDD a hand made rvivr poster is cool if you dig that kind of thing,

I myself went for the white Vinyl - Only 100 made and most are still with the band, the one that I saw sold went for about 100 bucks, plus this one comes with a special unique cover of only 30. and a shirt, Honestly seemed good to me,

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nbl26j8o]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nbl26j8o]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I love this band's music. Don't know how I feel about this whole thing though. I've had a white S/T on my want list for awhile, and it wouldn't be the first time I've paid $100 for a record. I want the 7", Want the white S/T. Disappointed They aren't available together. Totally want someone to blow he cash and have them cover like a Dwarves song or something... Oh. I hope this thread gets as weird as I hope it to.

• 4 weeks later...