Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the very few of you buying this on cd. $12.99 and comes with a free bunny toy

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Blink182--Neighborhoods-Deluxe-CD-PreOrder-356125.jsp

"While supplies last" and the supply wont last much longer. Those were nearly gone this morning. Just a heads up if you do pre-order the CD you may not get the toy but all stores are getting a few of these toys as a gift with purchase of the new Blink CD or any Blink Tshirt or sweatshirt or whatever once the album comes out on the 27th. Those will likely go pretty quickly as well.

i just happened to be at the mall today, and walked by HT--saw that this album came out today, so i went to check it out. they had 1 bunny toy left. score! i probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise haha.

[image]

I don't know when the last time you ordered from Amazon but I've gotten 6 albums from them in the last two months and they ship in a similar package that SRC sends out now, it's a bit flimsier but it gets the job. However, a year or two ago when I got The Devil and God it came in a box that could fit a microwave! At first I had no idea what it was haha

they were doing good for awhile and using those mailers, but my copy of Thrice's newest album came a week or two ago in a big box. luckily it was just a little dinged on the corners!

That sucks! I got my Thrice a few weeks ago in the mailer I described before but the corner was dinged a bit too. Today I got the Bon Iver Holocene/Come Talk to Me in the same type of mailer. I wonder why they still use those big bulky boxes?

• 2 weeks later...

these haven't even shipped yet.....how is he claiming that he has it already?

He never mentions that it's "in hand." Probably just banking on his pre-order.

these haven't even shipped yet.....how is he claiming that he has it already?

He never mentions that it's "in hand." Probably just banking on his pre-order.