Clutch s/t info

S/T was a Euro promo release, as i understand it. East West Records. gristlejaw will know fer sure. not a lot of info exists surrounding pressing numbers etc.

If anyone has one they are interested in trading lemme know. My buddy is insane clutch fan and is trying to track one down.

S/T was a Euro promo release, as i understand it. East West Records. gristlejaw will know fer sure. not a lot of info exists surrounding pressing numbers etc.

If anyone has one they are interested in trading lemme know. My buddy is insane clutch fan and is trying to track one down.

This was an official release. It was pressed in Germany for distribution in europe. Only imports were available for the US. These sell for 200+ on ebay usually. good luck finding one. Neil recently mentioned in a interview that they'd be interested in getting the rights back to their major label albums...but don't hold your breath.

I'm gonna look into getting Transnational, Elephant Riders and PRF as 1-off lathe cuts/dub plates for my collection.

This was an official release. It was pressed in Germany for distribution in europe. Only imports were available for the US. These sell for 200+ on ebay usually. good luck finding one. Neil recently mentioned in a interview that they'd be interested in getting the rights back to their major label albums...but don't hold your breath.

I'm gonna look into getting Transnational, Elephant Riders and PRF as 1-off lathe cuts/dub plates for my collection.

Your website has a description of an album by Common...

Yeah, I keep hearing that the 'Strange Cousins' is a real nice vinyl package. But I never thought the music on that album had any balls.

• 1 year later...

The s/t LP was recently bootlegged. The most recognizable differences between the OG pressing and the bootleg is the bootleg has no printed inner sleeve (just plain white) and the center labels are duifferent and have the track listing below the center hole. See here: http://sassafrascove.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21854&start=30