Polar Bear Club - Clash Battle Guilt Pride PO

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw them last night. fucking fireworks played too long so pbc had to cut it short but they played -

eat dinner bury the dog

screams in caes (amazing)

election day

local eyes

burned out in a jar

parked int he parking lot

my best days was cut

our ballads

killing it was cut

bug parade

convinced i'm wrong was cut

living saints

most miserable life

also the crowd for these hardcore - come -pop punk bands are real douche heads. my friend got kicked in the face by a stagediver and there was a guy in a nascar shirt.

jimmy said that they would give away those banners that they have, the huge ones taht cost $15, because they had to cut their set short but the guy 2 people ahead of me at the table got the last one. AND i missed make do and mend even though i got there 30 minutes after the show was supposed to start

i saw them last night. fucking fireworks played too long so pbc had to cut it short but they played -

eat dinner bury the dog

screams in caes (amazing)

election day

local eyes

burned out in a jar

parked int he parking lot

my best days was cut

our ballads

killing it was cut

bug parade

convinced i'm wrong was cut

living saints

most miserable life

also the crowd for these hardcore - come -pop punk bands are real douche heads. my friend got kicked in the face by a stagediver and there was a guy in a nascar shirt.

jimmy said that they would give away those banners that they have, the huge ones taht cost $15, because they had to cut their set short but the guy 2 people ahead of me at the table got the last one. AND i missed make do and mend even though i got there 30 minutes after the show was supposed to start

Pretty much the same set in Philly. I can't stand Fireworks so I was outside while they played but they did indeed play a long set in Philly too.

No covers.

If that is a question then nay. If that is a statement then thank you.

Anyone get the deluxe package with the bonus 7" yet? Or at least shipping confirmation?

I've gotten nothing.

EDIT: I did get the download.

We should be getting the bonus 7" today or tomorrow, so these should all ship out shortly. The pressing plant messed up the side split on the 7", so we had to get another round of tests, and whatnot... Pain in the ass but hopefully worth the wait!

Thank you for your patience!

- Chris

B9

I've gotten nothing.

EDIT: I did get the download.

We should be getting the bonus 7" today or tomorrow, so these should all ship out shortly. The pressing plant messed up the side split on the 7", so we had to get another round of tests, and whatnot... Pain in the ass but hopefully worth the wait!

Thank you for your patience!

- Chris

B9

Cool dude. Thanks for the update!

Got my deluxe package today. FUCKING SWEET. Blue vinyl and awesome shirt. 3rd song on the bonus 7" is a Weakerthans cover! Bridge 9 owned on this one. :D

I just got mine on red/grey swirl, I haven't spun it yet though. Does everyone get the 7 if they ordered through B9?

No. Only the deluxe package.

Got my deluxe package today. FUCKING SWEET. Blue vinyl and awesome shirt. 3rd song on the bonus 7" is a Weakerthans cover! Bridge 9 owned on this one. :D

Awww, man. Which song? Which PBC songs were on it? Any chance anyone can take some pics?

Side A

Drifting Thing

Religion On The Radio

Side B

Left And Leaving

My internet at home is fucked so I can't provide any pics :(