New This Is Hell 7"

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse

from trustkill.com

THIS IS HELL have announced plans to release a 7" EP on Trustkill November 20 called "CRIPPLERS". The EP will have 6 songs on it, all unreleased! Stay tuned for pre-order information.

"This new 7" vinyl has a little something for everyone, a brand new song to give you a feel for our new material, some old songs for the new kids who may not have heard our demo and some cover songs for the kids who only want to see us play the beastie boys cover.... Limited color vinyl as well.... Get nerdy!" - Travis Reilly (THIS IS HELL)

The band hits the studio September 30 to begin recording the follup album to "Sundowning". Look for a release in early 2008.

ill be getting this even though trustkill is just jumping back on the vinyl bandwagon. they seem to put out 1 good record for every 10 shitty ones these days.

::)

i agree with you a bit,mattisr1984.

i think Josh's vision which he use for scout a band getting down.

but i still like most precious blood,throwdown,hopesfall and nora....

Guest falloutcollapse

yeah this sucks. i definitely do not have a credit card.

EDIT! if anyone is into this band, and wants to buy one but not spend over 10 on something stupid, buy two copies, PM me, and i'll get the money for it + shipping to me to you!