We are the Romans reissue?

I also ordered from amazon UK after striking out with amazon US. I ordered on 11/5 and the status is currently "not shipped yet". I'm guessing that means I'll probably get a cancellation email because they ran through the few copies they got. At least that's my guess since some of you got yours already. Anybody else.in the same boat, or did anybody get a shipping confirmation this week at all?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also ordered from amazon UK after striking out with amazon US. I ordered on 11/5 and the status is currently "not shipped yet". I'm guessing that means I'll probably get a cancellation email because they ran through the few copies they got. At least that's my guess since some of you got yours already. Anybody else.in the same boat, or did anybody get a shipping confirmation this week at all?

Same here, only I ordered on the 6th.

Someone just posted this in the sales/trade/wants board, there is at least ONE orange/blue copy at this site for 22 pounds (roughly 35 bucks) before shipping. Jump on it somebody! http://www.actionrecords.co.uk/

Also, sidenote: when you talked to Dave, did he indicate that there would be another We Are the Romans press next year along with all the others? That would be rad for everyone who missed out this go-round.

Someone just posted this in the sales/trade/wants board, there is at least ONE orange/blue copy at this site for 22 pounds (roughly 35 bucks) before shipping. Jump on it somebody! http://www.actionrecords.co.uk/

Also, sidenote: when you talked to Dave, did he indicate that there would be another We Are the Romans press next year along with all the others? That would be rad for everyone who missed out this go-round.

Thanks man, just picked this up, lets hope it doesn't take too long to get to California....have you ever ordered from them before ?

I didn't ask details except for American Nervoso. But he said they were working on getting everything repressed.

Thanks man, just picked this up, lets hope it doesn't take too long to get to California....have you ever ordered from them before ?

I haven't, I just saw the post and wanted to make sure a VC boarder got one. Glad you were able to!

I haven't, I just saw the post and wanted to make sure a VC boarder got one. Glad you were able to!

Thanks man, i was super psyched, hopefully it comes through, already got a receipt confirmation.

I drove to Amoeba in SF to pick it up there, apparently they only got 2 copies and i missed one by 20 min.

Thanks again for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...